• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Sounds great! I'm trialling 1.11 with the Improved 1936 mod (which has made AIs far far better &added more historical flavour alongside made resources far more important) with 2 other players. We've got a human Germany, USSR (me) & UK. Since it's a test it's a bit of fun. It's bit of a hectic start on 1.11 as the nation selection screen is quite problematic, but once we're in game we whizz through. Started in 1936 and already at May 1939 after just a few hours! We have a random schedule, but if you're interested in joining us as Japan or Italy feel free to PM me your details (Steam username or WhatsApp would be best).

Hi again, my friend is quite lazy - he has yet not bought it. But I have found another player that is intrested as well. Do you have Discord? I have started a group called Arsenal of Democracy at Discord.

I can start a game at monday around 22:00 on ordinary days, I have kids so I am locked to certain times when I can play.

Thanks I've messaged you

The AOD war plan orange group will be beginning a new game starting on Friday, 11 JAN. We will be using the most recent 1.11 patch with Jarski,s improved 1936 IMP. We try to play one session a week, normally on a weekend day starting about 1830utc or so. Presently, Italy, the USA, China and India are open plus the minors. We welcome new players. If interested, please post here or on the WPO AOD forum.

The AOD war plan orange group will be beginning a new game starting on Friday, 11 JAN. We will be using the most recent 1.11 patch with Jarski,s improved 1936 IMP. We try to play one session a week, normally on a weekend day starting about 1830utc or so. Presently, Italy, the USA, China and India are open plus the minors. We welcome new players. If interested, please post here or on the WPO AOD forum.
That's 10:00 am Friday my time, which doesn't work for me. Too bad.

• 1Like
Reactions: