Is future free content planned for consoles?

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

BendingUnit22

Sergeant
3 Badges
Jul 14, 2015
  • Prison Architect
  • Prison Architect: Psych Ward
  • Island Bound
The last time consoles received a meaningful content update was November last year.

Are there any plans to continue to update console with features from the PC version such as Dorms and even features from Cleared for transfer?

I would also love to know if there are at least plans to bring some of the PC content to consoles. I don't mind if there isn't even a timeline for it at this stage, but I would at least like to know if there is an intention to bring PC content to console.

I'm sure we would all love to see a lot of the stuff that PC has, on consoles, and we would really enjoy being able to use and implement all the new items and features. Also, I really would love to see the idea of transferring prisoners implemented on console.

Hi everyone, I wanted to ask the same question. There are so many features, rooms and items that the console editions do not have. (For example staff needs or female prisoners, just to name a few.)

I love this game, but it is somehow frustrating to see all the cool things that console players are missing. Will there ever be an update on this?