• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Anton | Pan Militia

Recruit
16 Badges
May 6, 2021
  • Stellaris
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Stellaris - Path to Destruction bundle
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Stellaris: Necroids
I've been trying to make a mod that adds a new building. Unfortunately, this building doesn't provide resources so I had to give the ai a reason to build it with ai_resource_production. However, this doesn't seem to work. My latest attempt was saying the building provides 9999 of energy, minerals, alloys, consumer goods, research, unity, and special resources but the building still doesn't even appear in the build plan. I also tried starting the game as a necrophage and destroyed the Chamber of Elevation, and it appeared very low on the build plan, despite having a sizeable amount of resources in the ai_resource_production section. I asked for help on this issue on the Stellaris Modding Den, and one of the members claims to have done some testing of their own and have found that ai_resource production does not work as they had expected. Have I missed something, or is this system bugged?