• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
It's that gatekeeper thing interfering. Newer versions of Mac are more and more open source unfriendly than they were. There's a workaround over at Irony GitHub but I can't link it directly here (last I checked I cannot link towards GitHub here).

Head over to Stellaris Modding Den discord and find Irony channel under partner projects and ping me there I'll link the exact post on github here.

It's that gatekeeper thing interfering. Newer versions of Mac are more and more open source unfriendly than they were. There's a workaround over at Irony GitHub but I can't link it directly here (last I checked I cannot link towards GitHub here).

Head over to Stellaris Modding Den discord and find Irony channel under partner projects and ping me there I'll link the exact post on github here.
thanks, ill do

I see somewhere parser failing to parse something (in an obscure mod perhaps). I'm going to need to know on which mod Irony crashes. In this case the log is not enough.

Would it be possible to add that info to the log?

I could get you a list of 50 to 60 mods which were being merged if it happens again.