• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
hello I have a question is fully compatible with version 1.05.1 of DH? Do not have any problem or error?

sorry for the sorry translation use in google translator i'm latin america :)

I really like this game and I want to play the Iron cross in the DH

Thanks in advance

Hello, I am presenting a critical error with the version of the game, and it is that some provinces do not show me or appear in black as if they did not exist, and part of the game is completely without sound, both the IC and the DH itself.

install the IC in DH 1.05.1 (KVZZ) then patch IC v1.04rc4 and then the solution ... later I present the problem with the provinces and the sound in both games, both in the IC and in the DH. ..

I will leave some images, I hope you can help me.

I am Latin speaking, and I had to use the translator to communicate with you the best possible I hope you understand ... I am also a newbie on the subject of modifications of these games, so I will ask you to have patience. thanks :)

3.png
2.png
1.png

Hello, this is not a bug - it's a feature to help create strategic bottlenecks like El-Alamein... I have to admit that it is ugly, but it works as designed.
To turn it off, go to the Iron Cross configuration from start panel.

Hello, this is not a bug - it's a feature to help create strategic bottlenecks like El-Alamein... I have to admit that it is ugly, but it works as designed.
To turn it off, go to the Iron Cross configuration from start panel.

hello from what place do I do it? I can not access the .exe configuration in the files of the game and from the DH launcher I do not see any option .. also my game is completely soundless ... it's strange ...

Does this feature help if I do not have the config.exe IC in the installation path of the mod?

Go to:
Start menu (all programs) find the Iron Cross folder, you should see the "Iron Cross configuration" Icon right above or below the "Iron Cross" Icon, near the "Uninstall" Icon.
It's icon shows a hand on a file drawer.
You can choose many settings from there.

As for music/sounds, when you start the game go to "options" - or while you play press MENU on the top right corner

You should register your game.

Go to:
Start menu (all programs) find the Iron Cross folder, you should see the "Iron Cross configuration" Icon right above or below the "Iron Cross" Icon, near the "Uninstall" Icon.
It's icon shows a hand on a file drawer.
You can choose many settings from there.

As for music/sounds, when you start the game go to "options" - or while you play press MENU on the top right corner

You should register your game.

Hi! Regarding the registration of the game, I explain it to you ... I had a problem with my previous account and I started with it without realizing it, but I already solved the problem and from now on I will use my main account, which is this same account.

With the problem that I present with the game .. I don't know what else to do this is a fairly large bug, since I do not see the Iron Cross configuration anywhere, neither in the beginning nor in the installation folder of the mod, I will leave a image.

1.png

and with the sound even less, since in the options of the released of DH is activated and in the options of the game the music and the sounds both are to 99%.

I really wanted to play the IC in my game DH :(

I don't know why you don't have this:

prntscr.com/r1xak5

...and Ialso have no idea what happens with music - check DH settings as well, master, sounds, music, everything.

[QUOTE = "Conanteacher, post: 26282572, member: 139226"] Espera un momento, el mío es IC sobre Arma, no AoD o DH ... [/ QUOTE]

-_- from the beginning specify that you have the problem with DH Darkest hour ..

I didn't find any of the IC settings, maybe DH will remove the IC options or not support DH version 1.05.1. I will have to play this game again in HoI 2 .. :/

Last edited:
hio....i just restarting playing iron cross on DH....with no issues or crashes...unlike when i play with IC on HOI2...ANY way....the way you should install is FIRST update DH to 1.5.1 patch (1.5 plus the hotfix)....NEXT install IC into DH mod making sure you use the DH VERSION of the IC install. DONT PLAY YET. next grab the patch for IC...PATCH 1.4. AND INSTALL....remember to use the DH version of the install....DONT PLAY YET....next install the hotfix to enable play ON DH...again make sure its the DH VERSION. NOW you can play using the DH MOD launcher. DH treats IC as just another mod but as i said it runs well. PLEASE note if you you want to take advantage of the new DH 1.5.1 UPGRADING SYSTEM FOR UNITS (units slowly upgrade over time as long as they in supply...about a year per level) you have to edit the MISC FILE yourself. I assume you know where to find all the patches...so GOOD LUCK.

• 1Like
Reactions:
hio....i just restarting playing iron cross on DH....with no issues or crashes...unlike when i play with IC on HOI2...ANY way....the way you should install is FIRST update DH to 1.5.1 patch (1.5 plus the hotfix)....NEXT install IC into DH mod making sure you use the DH VERSION of the IC install. DONT PLAY YET. next grab the patch for IC...PATCH 1.4. AND INSTALL....remember to use the DH version of the install....DONT PLAY YET....next install the hotfix to enable play ON DH...again make sure its the DH VERSION. NOW you can play using the DH MOD launcher. DH treats IC as just another mod but as i said it runs well. PLEASE note if you you want to take advantage of the new DH 1.5.1 UPGRADING SYSTEM FOR UNITS (units slowly upgrade over time as long as they in supply...about a year per level) you have to edit the MISC FILE yourself. I assume you know where to find all the patches...so GOOD LUCK.

hello it's me again, I was able to solve the problems with the installation of the game, the music was caused by a sound configuration on my computer and I already solved it. Now the last problem is to eliminate the black spots that appear in various continents such as Africa and Australia, a user told me that this is solved from the configuration executable, but it does not appear to me as I explained in an image above .. there is some way to remove those spots by editing any configuration file?

hio....SORRY you cant....those black area were put into the IRON CROSS (like in EU2)...TO KEEP UNITS OUT.....simply put its terrain that armies really couldnt cross in real life in 1936....in DH/AOD/HOI2 those areas have low infrastucture(usually 10%) but the AI would move armies over them anyway and you could still trace a supply line over them....turning them black prevents that and for me is a good idea...how to turn it off....sorry no idea....have fun playing

• 1Like
Reactions: