• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

OLDodin

Corporal
4 Badges
Jun 1, 2013
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Age of Wonders III
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Darkest Hour
Hi,
Link: https://mega.nz/#!jxs2SIYC!AhYOc6DpRQNgfpkNpxUSfsLy1GAotf27-gWNw0Jzn5g
(updated to ver 1.3)

Warning!!! Install only over "Iron Cross v1.04rc4" patch

Installation
1) Darkest Hour 1.5.1 or Arsenal of Democracy 1.11
2) Iron Cross
3) Patch v1.04rc4
4) This Fix

Code:
#################################################
###### Fix (DH 1.5.1 and AoD 1.11) - HoI2 - Iron Cross
#################################################

#### general

- Fix AI, events and scenarios (script errors and crashes)
- Fix ministers (DH)
- Fix map (DH - airdist.tbl, AoD - boundbox.tbl)
- Merge misc.txt and text.csv

Last edited:
1. Some German generals cannot be selected. Just those who have umlauts in their names.
2. There is a green background in the statistics.
If there are any more problems, I'll write.

1. Russian.
2. AoD
3. Even in English, the problem persists.
I've sorted out the statistics.

I have no such problem. Check that you have made the correct installation

1) Russian language not supported
2) AoD version? I use Steam AoD 1.11D. After install "Iron Cross 1.0" + "Patch v1.04 rc3" + Fix = 1.11D (GXBT)

Hello there.
The game crushes all the time when event about Spanish civil war happens.
DH version 1.5.1 of course everything was done according to the instruction above.

My bad :)
1) I tested two of them. First 1933 when it started to happen and then i tried to test 1936 to be sure.
2) Italy
3) Version was 1.05.1 JPMH
4) English

I reinstall the game and get the same result.

Last edited:
When choosing the first option in the event of the surrender of the UK, this error comes out. Ignore and the game continues.

AoD 1.11, IC 1.03rc4, Fix version 1.0

Last edited:
Hungary after some time declares war on Britain after its surrender. Japan, after the fall of the Chinese dragon and the establishment of a puppet regime in China, does not want to Annex Communist China. Italy attacks Greece without having troops to attack on the border. In short, AI needs work.

Hungary after some time declares war on Britain after its surrender. Japan, after the fall of the Chinese dragon and the establishment of a puppet regime in China, does not want to Annex Communist China. Italy attacks Greece without having troops to attack on the border. In short, AI needs work.

No changes to balance / AI / event logic. These are the mistakes of the original game.