Iron Cross-Arma Explaining the new features & Screenshots

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
10 -> Regain buildings​

Hi

"What factors determine deployment speed?"

If you are playing with the option : 'Regain buildings uses IC reinforcement', you will need use ic in reinf. slider for the building. Reinf. slider at the 100%, deployment speed is normal, at the 50% ->50% speed, 0%->0.05% speed (minimum)

reinc-build-1.png

1- I don't need reinforcements

reinc-build-2.png

2- Deploy a coastal fort

reinc-build-3.png

3- Now, I need reinforcements
(1/Repair Mod) x 0.33 x IC Coastalfort x ( Max Size-Current Size ) =
(1 / 1 ) x 0.33 x 4 x (1-0) = 1.32

reinc-build-4.png

4- Reinforcements at 100%

reinc-build-5.png

5- Regain at normal speed

reinc-build-6.png

6- You can: 'the province will not be reinforced'. Select the province and press 'z'.
The province have negative points. In economic map you can view the province with other color.

reinc-build-7.png

7- I don't need reinforcements, but the speed is minimum

Good luck

Last edited:
hey do you need to have hq unit on every stack u have? or do you guys put it one province behind for every stack u have? or u just put it in the middle province where it can access all the other stacks? as well as do you need more than 1 region hq?

Last edited:
Ive noticed that u dont always get the capital/region HQ event trigger. Sometimes it triggers at the start sometimes it dont. Then when u reload a saved game when the event didnt trigger it might trigger then but not always. Ive gone through some games right to the end and never had the HQ event trigger. Ive also seen ports being blocked without any ships blocking it and when im at peace. IE i started a new game in 33 only to find several ports were blocked from the start with no wars going on or ships even close to the port. or anywhere along the route as at the time no ships were at sea anywhere in the world. Now and then i get an event trigger at the start to set the peactime size of my divs from 10% to 100% but ive only seen it happen twice. But think it is happening to some countries as ive been given units on loan only to find they r capped at 40% strengh and wont reinforce beyond that. The time i had the event trigger at the start i chose 50% so i could build units faster and cheaper. the other time it was after i reloaded a saved game. But then i didnt get an event trigger to get them to full strengh when war broke out. Im not even sure if thats built into IC or not. Ive seen it in HOI3/FTM a few times But never heard of it in the HOI2 series. But i have seen loads of events trigger that shouldnt IE as the USA i DOW the UK in 38 to put FDR;s plan red into operation. Only to find the lend lease event triggered. So i was sending supplies and arms to my enemy to help them in their war against me lol. Ive had other events trigger involving countries that had been annexed years before. I had 1 offer of an alliance from a country i annexed 3 years before and hadnt released. So think some events happen regardless of how the game is going and others that should trigger dont.

Really nice changes quintelosky.

Where we can enjoy this change? It's in version beta 1.03?

3rd screen I can read "increase size" which probably means "build more"...
Shouldn't there be a choice to decrease size, too?
You could accidentally click on it...

...And I hope all the new features will be explained on a changelog, I don't want to miss any!

Keep up the good work!

Original hoi2 (moddir) + Iron Cross features

mod-Screen-Save0.png

mod-Screen-Save1.png

mod-Screen-Save2.png

mod-Screen-Save3.png

mod-Screen-Save4.png

Last edited:
Can this thread be sticky? There is no other place to find about IC specific features...

BTW, when mobilization event for every country pops?

Im playing a "peacetime" - " marxist" Germany, annexed Austria, but 50/50 is my troop cap.

Wish you add some explanation in the 1st post.

Finally, why do i get different supply status in same region (germany)

Nueva imagen de mapa de bits.png

Attachments

• Nueva imagen de mapa de bits.jpg
    Nueva imagen de mapa de bits.jpg
    19,8 KB · Views: 96
Last edited:
why japans geting supplies from Japan main island (from Tokyo by himself)?Without convoys

why japans geting supplies from Japan main island (from Tokyo by himself)?Without convoys

Because busan-yamaguchi connection

I have question. Is any chance exist that i will see all this features on DH or AOD? I Play over DH and what is really upset me that all that patches was only for Arma :(

I have question. Is any chance exist that i will see all this features on DH or AOD? I Play over DH and what is really upset me that all that patches was only for Arma :(

Hi

No. We can change arma engine, but can't change other games