iPad: Light on top of Locked Door prevents either from being Dismantled/Dumped

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Mortuis

Recruit
Sep 13, 2017
As subject line says. I have a door that has a light on top of it. While the door was open I selected it and cycled it to be always locked. Later on when I went to remove the door, I found I can only select the light on top of it. I select the light and then try both Dismantle or Dump and workers will approach it, stand near it for a second, then walk away. I've tried destroying everything surrounding the door, but no luck. I've read on PC that you can hit Tab to cycle through objects on the same space, so I tried attaching a bluetooth keyboard to my iPad and hitting the Tab key, but no luck there either.

Upvote 0
I'm sorry about that! This is a logged bug which has not been fixed yet. I expect that the tab functionality you mention will have to be achieved some other way, such as multiple clicking.

Heh, well I was coming to write another bug about a dead body that is never taken away, except I finally found it, under the locked shut door that's under the light.

So now my prison is haunted, the herse is just sitting out front there, waiting for an update. ;-)

So, is there a way to edit the save file on the iPad? I've got 18 dead bodies queued up now after a couple of riots, and I have a concern that when this bug gets addressed all those bodies are going to get flushed out at once and will trigger a lose condition. So if I can unlock the door via an editor of some kind I'd prefer to do that now.