• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Donkey Cactus

First Lieutenant
57 Badges
Jul 21, 2018
  • Stellaris: Humanoids Species Pack
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Stellaris: Leviathans Story Pack
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Stellaris: Federations
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Stellaris: Distant Stars
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Lithoids
  • Stellaris: Ancient Relics
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Stellaris: Necroids
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Stellaris: Megacorp
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Stellaris: Synthetic Dawn
Imagine this: You are an average Joe you fall in love with mod called When the World Stopped Making Sense (or WTWSMS for short) you make friends with a former dev of the mod and learn that he and Loup had a little drama you try to talk to him nothing happens so you take to learning how to mod to try and get those features into the game after a year of trying to figure out how to solve said problem you make a submod for wtwsms. That is how WTWSMS+ came to be a submod that builds up on the great foundation that is WTWSMS and expands upon it with more cultures,mercenary bands,decisions and events to give life to already great mod (making a mega campaign from the WTWSMS start date worth it) so whether in europe,asia or africa you'll always have a fun time.

our discord: https://discord.gg/sfaaTQM

Last edited:
You are allowed to create whatever sub-mods you wish to make, but that does not authorise you to lie or make personal attacks. I have already repeatedly replied to you on all the different channels where you have tried to spread this claim of being "stingy" or "shooting down". No one has been shot down, but everyone has had to accept that we operate on this forum, that there are rules to respect and that in order to have a mod team you have to have respect for others. So if you have any constructive suggestions beyond calling that or this person "stingy" they are more than welcome as always, but it is not by presenting anything in these terms that any heresy will be added.

You are allowed to create whatever sub-mods you wish to make, but that does not authorise you to lie or make personal attacks. I have already repeatedly replied to you on all the different channels where you have tried to spread this claim of being "stingy" or "shooting down". No one has been shot down, but everyone has had to accept that we operate on this forum, that there are rules to respect and that in order to have a mod team you have to have respect for others. So if you have any constructive suggestions beyond calling that or this person "stingy" they are more than welcome as always, but it is not by presenting anything in these terms that any heresy will be added.
1. I can easily rewrite it so you don't have to complain about that
2. they aren't lies or personal attacks at anyone or anything and were never intended to unless stating the truth falls under that category which I don't remember being the case
but if it needs to be rewritten it can be done but until I get a clear yes or no I will have my suspicions due to past actions