• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

OliverThulin

Corporal
6 Badges
Dec 9, 2019
  • BATTLETECH
  • Surviving Mars
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
Steam CoverROADMAP.jpg

Greetings Survivors!

We hope you’re all ready for a very exciting week for Surviving the Aftermath! Right before PDX Insider, we communicated that the game needs more time in Early Access, so our hard-working development team will be able to focus on players’ feedback and fixing more issues. We also promised to reveal more information about our new roadmap, as being transparent and open with our Community has always been very important to us.

Today we’re happy to announce 4 new updates coming to Surviving the Aftermath. We’re starting this week with our Bronze Update! Alongside a big number of fixes, tweaks, and improvements, Bronze Update will also include Steam Workshop integration.

If you want to learn more about the next big patch for Surviving the Aftermath tune in to our special live stream tomorrow on Tuesday, April 20th at 4:30pm CEST (GMT+2) at our Twitch channel -

Stay safe and see you in the Aftermath!

• 3Like
Reactions:
I cant find any content or details. Is this just an announcement that an announcement is coming?
As mentioned, we're having a live stream today where we're going to show off things from the new update. The Bronze Patch itself is coming this week and as always you can expect detailed patch notes and a dev diary with it :)

• 1Like
Reactions:
You mentioned Steam Workshop integration, but I bought my game at Epic - will there be a problem with that? I hope not.
Well, non-Steam users cannot access Steam Workshop items, of course. This is true of all games, not just this one. You still have access to https://mods.paradoxplaza.com/ .

May I assume a recorded version of the live stream will be available in the near future? Perhaps on Twitch? Thanks!

Timestamp 1:39:00

Note they frequently stream StA after Cities Skylines on Tuesday, but I was there when they had to interrupt a Hearts of Iron Anniversary stream for StA. You read that correctly.

• 3Like
Reactions:
Well, non-Steam users cannot access Steam Workshop items, of course. This is true of all games, not just this one. You still have access to https://mods.paradoxplaza.com/ .

This is new to me so this is why I have questions. So mods made in Steam Workshop are somehow different from regular mods? Or are they regular mods that are only available to Steam customers? Can a modder make the same mod and upload to both Steam Workshop and to regular mod websites like Paradox Plaza and Nexus?

Thanks for sharing. I am looking forward

This is new to me so this is why I have questions. So mods made in Steam Workshop are somehow different from regular mods? Or are they regular mods that are only available to Steam customers? Can a modder make the same mod and upload to both Steam Workshop and to regular mod websites like Paradox Plaza and Nexus?
The mods themselves may or may not be different on the two platforms, that's up to the mod authors. Yes, they can upload the same mod to both places.

The mods themselves may or may not be different on the two platforms, that's up to the mod authors. Yes, they can upload the same mod to both places.

Okay, thanks so much! I like Steam, but I don't want to be solely dependent on it for my games. This is why I also buy from Epic and GOG. Please encourage the modders to upload their mods to both and not just to Steam Workshop alone. Thanks again!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Can you make a picture with the new roadmap, upcoming content and road to 1.0 some time in the near future? I don't wanna watch an entire video to see what features are upcoming.

Reactions:
View attachment 706248

Greetings Survivors!

We hope you’re all ready for a very exciting week for Surviving the Aftermath! Right before PDX Insider, we communicated that the game needs more time in Early Access, so our hard-working development team will be able to focus on players’ feedback and fixing more issues. We also promised to reveal more information about our new roadmap, as being transparent and open with our Community has always been very important to us.

Today we’re happy to announce 4 new updates coming to Surviving the Aftermath. We’re starting this week with our Bronze Update! Alongside a big number of fixes, tweaks, and improvements, Bronze Update will also include Steam Workshop integration.

If you want to learn more about the next big patch for Surviving the Aftermath tune in to our special live stream tomorrow on Tuesday, April 20th at 4:30pm CEST (GMT+2) at our Twitch channel -

Stay safe and see you in the Aftermath!

I don't see any news about this game on main page forum: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/ why ?