• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was only in during the Aberration era. I did some work to port that one to For the Glory, but got distracted by other shinies and stopped working on that.

But I got far enough that there is a reasonably working Aberration port in the FtG subforum.

Well, I happened to dig up the EU2 cd at home and been wondering if this thing could be continued. Though never been part of any mod project I'd be happy to help out regarding coming up with new events, maybe adding one or two nations if there are still unused tags remaining. Making monarchs, leaders, flavor events, territory and city names etc

However I am not good with super complicated chains, ai files, textures, sprites and map object positions (cities and harbors)

So if anybody is up to it and we are allowed to do so, drop a pm toward me (and if you've got skype for chat, that'd be great) why not continuing this project? After all I can still imagine a handful of people still playing EU2

However I am not good with super complicated chains, ai files, textures, sprites and map object positions (cities and harbors)
I do happen to have a tool that can help with the map object positions: EU2 Positions Editor. (I'm actually kind of surprised that page is still online.)

These tools look promising and if I can add/remove ports via this program, that would be really helpful for start. Maybe if I manage to get some helpers and work out the things successfully, we could make another version of the mod which works on a better map than vanilla's. Who knows?

This was without a doubt my favourite mod of any game ever. I have played Interregnum to death. I'm just sad no one ever ported it to FtG or EU3.

I must have played this... way too many times. Must see if I can find my old EU2 copy somewhere...