• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was thinking of Almudjadids in Picardie, Brittany in Norway, the Bohemian mess and the über-Hansa, for example. It's not too surprising in a game, but historically, it makes no sense at all. I'm an alternate history guy, so I like when it makes sense.

It's alternate, but still realistic. The Moroccans conquering northern France is just bizarre.

Fair enough, those are certainly non-standard outcomes, but nothing unusual interms of the EU2 game. Pick any mod or vanilla and run it for 200 years and the map is going to have some wacky things. This wasn't a built scenario, just a savegame, so it reflects all those inevitable oddities. But the scenario isn't really about Gaul, just a chance to play the Kowalski-era Poland, which will normally limit itself to Germany/Bohemia/Hungary/Halych/Tuetons. Yes, the Hansa have done very well.

Feel free to run the game hands-off and save it immediately after Poland reemerges (likely in 1593). Although, you might need to start the game playing as Poland and deliberately screw it up to ensure it disappears ...

Well, in the end it really doesn't matter, I just like my things "clean". It's not a very big priority either, I guess. But if I ever have way too much free time on my hands... I might clean it up, as a new scenario.

Well, in the end it really doesn't matter, I just like my things "clean". It's not a very big priority either, I guess. But if I ever have way too much free time on my hands... I might clean it up, as a new scenario.

Actually, if you have the time, there is one last project I am prepared to work on for Interregnum 1, and that is a new scenario (not just a savegame file).

It has long been called for but no-one has stepped up to the plate, and there was always so much new material being work on.

The obvious candidate is 1490.

This would need a new thread, wherein we could debate the important issues, starting with the layout of Europe, MiddleEast and North Africa.

Actually, if you have the time, there is one last project I am prepared to work on for Interregnum 1, and that is a new scenario (not just a savegame file).

It has long been called for but no-one has stepped up to the plate, and there was always so much new material being work on.

The obvious candidate is 1490.

This would need a new thread, wherein we could debate the important issues, starting with the layout of Europe, MiddleEast and North Africa.

well, not to speak fopr everyone, but most of the players like GC's especially when having SP play(wich is most common for this mod, might change if the concept of "get rid of minors" within 100 years so we can have human wars only" gets implemented...). so a late scenario like 1490 would very much likely be played in mp only. if prepared and willing to go that way, need to go the other one too.

This is a bug thread, right? Idk if anyone is still working on Interregnum, but I'm still playing it. ;)
As Nordrige, sometimes I get both the ai and human versions of explorer events.

A bunch of them lack NOT = { flag = player_run } for the AI version, and therefore will trigger for everyone, player or AI. Meanwhile, the player-only ones trigger for the player anyways.

1. The event-files for Morocco are not included (bad for Al Andalus)
2. The id for the nubian monarchs are incorrect in the event-chain for gaining nubian culture + inheriting Nubia. (The names of the intended monarchs is written as a comment in the event code)....very bad for Sharay Sultanate.
3. The death date for the event where you can get nubian culture is 1819 which might be a bug, because the other trigger conditions won't be fullfilled in 1819 :D. Death date of monarch-1 would be better?
4. It is possible to get both Hormouz+Khorasan as Cots. Similiar with replacing Kutch&Ganges where you can also get 2 Cots each (but you'll need a bit of luck) which will make India a very crowded place (5 Cots in total).
5. Something is wrong with the tech cost for Naval 60 :D

Not a bug but: I've played Al Andalus (and Mamelucks before that), got South America (claimed every region there) and waited for the revolution events. They happened but the events for ending these revolts happened each time within the next months without causing any lasting harm. (I didn't save/load. The ending of the revolts triggered extremely fast without restarting the game).

1. The event-files for Morocco are not included (bad for Al Andalus)
Explain what you mean. There are a bunch of Morocco event-files in Morocco_MOR.txt as well as Epochal_Mutazelite.txt. Which events are you looking for?

2. The id for the nubian monarchs are incorrect in the event-chain for gaining nubian culture + inheriting Nubia. (The names of the intended monarchs is written as a comment in the event code)....very bad for Sharay Sultanate.

3. The death date for the event where you can get nubian culture is 1819 which might be a bug, because the other trigger conditions won't be fullfilled in 1819 :D. Death date of monarch-1 would be better?
Which events are you talking about? The Mameluke file has an inheritance of Nubia, but there are no dynastic changes involved, and the date is correct. Can you supply the event id and the file it is in?

4. It is possible to get both Hormouz+Khorasan as Cots. Similiar with replacing Kutch&Ganges where you can also get 2 Cots each (but you'll need a bit of luck) which will make India a very crowded place (5 Cots in total).
India is not exactly... fleshed out yet, so this will be resolved in future releases once India is more manageable.

5. Something is wrong with the tech cost for Naval 60 :D
It's supposed to be this way so that if you max out every other tech, you can avoid the endless minting-inflation spiral of death by investing in the unreachable Naval level 60.

Not a bug but: I've played Al Andalus (and Mamelucks before that), got South America (claimed every region there) and waited for the revolution events. They happened but the events for ending these revolts happened each time within the next months without causing any lasting harm. (I didn't save/load. The ending of the revolts triggered extremely fast without restarting the game).

Peculiar. There is usually a space of at least 10 years between the start of revolts event, and the end of revolts event. Though, to be honest, the event sequence could be re-done better. I am thinking of something similar to the American Civil War sequence in VIP.

It's supposed to be this way so that if you max out every other tech, you can avoid the endless minting-inflation spiral of death by investing in the unreachable Naval level 60.

I always figured that to be an excuse for war so my governors could deflate the inflation. Brilliant idea, though.

The link doesn't work. :(

You should be using the .bat file inside the Interregnum folder to run the mod anyway. Renaming my linked "Interregnum 1.09" to "Interregnum 1.08" has solved the problem for other people, so you're either doing it wrong or this is some completely new issue.

Right now it seems to be working, but after 'ignoring' and "error in DB" popup, which makes me wonder about possible future problems during the course of the game