• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Strategy

We should decide which strategy we want to follow:

Here is a couple suggestions:

Sweden: Our convoy from Norway is under constant attack. To secure these vital surplies we ougth to take Sweden. 3 tank div. and 6 inf. should do the job, with some backup from Luftwaffe.

Operation Sealion: Britain is busy elsewhere, could we land infantry and coquer the land. my estimate is that only 3 to 6 inf. div. is stationed in the home island. 12 inf without anti-tank weapons should do the job. This is ofcourse only posible if the Kriegsmarine can secure the ships to arrive there. If the kriegsmarine and Luftwaffe can secure a convoy it should be sufficient with 3 tank div and 6 inf.

Any other suggestions.

To my fellow commanders on the east front, I think we should slowly withdraw from my northern position and transfer armoured div. to the southern front. In the southern fron we should make a summer attack in the south to secure the Rumanian border with its vital oilsurplies. The attack should secure the front up to Kiev and hopefully encircle some Russian units.

Commander Dunckelzahn

Sealion is out of the question. The Allied navies chew up ours with ease.

Sweden is a possibility, but I'd like to stabilize the EastFront first.

OK! Loving the plans, but somebody needs to get a good WestFront plan. Because I ain't doing too good.

eab72c0b.jpg

July 20, 1944

Black lines are German forces, blue are where the Allies are.

I'd prefer a plan starting from June 20.

Alright, well, thats my job, so...I'll have one for you soon hopefully. Wish me luck.

I don't like that empty France, and a war with Sweden will accomplish very little other than tie up troops we'll need to fight off the Americans. Keep the border with the UK in Italy stable, and ditch the Jugoslav and Greece, pull those troops back to the father land.

eqk, lol what happened to my air force, what happened to Jagdfuehrer West and Heeresgrupe West, I hope they were not lost during the American advance into France. As what to do with the rest of the Luftwaffe, I am unsure. I think we should break up the groups of aircraft that have 4+ squadrons because of the stacking penalty.

Hmmm, I think moving Heeresgrupe Sued to the West and also upgrading some of the squadrons wound be the smartest thing for now. If the situation gets worse, then I recommend a heavy tactical bombing campaign in France.

DarkStriker said:
eqk, lol what happened to my air force, what happened to Jagdfuehrer West and Heeresgrupe West

The Allied air force happened. Not all the planes are lost, but they lose so much org I had to pull them back.

Also, France is empty because I was pulling the few divisions that escaped back to the German border.

Hey guys. With this AAR going as slow as it is, and Doomsday coming out soon (which means I'll finally get HoI2), do y'all wanna just scrap this and try again in HoI2?

yep, I'm in.

I'll get Doomsday as well (finally getting HoI2).