• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Dunckelzahn said:
If you give me the time, I will help ViLenin beating the Russians. How hard can it be?
Good, someone to share the blame with. :p I figure a north/south split might work well. What do you think?

VILenin said:
Good, someone to share the blame with. :p I figure a north/south split might work well. What do you think?
While I'm coasting around in the north picking up blonde cute girls.....oh and fights of the brits and russkies out of Norway.

Lurken said:
While I'm coasting around in the north picking up blonde cute girls.....oh and fights of the brits and russkies out of Norway.
Yeah, well, we can't all be posted next to sweden. :mad: *grumblegrumblegrumble* There's Finland but that's a very different cup of tea than norway.

VILenin said:

That was what I had in mind. Let take a quick look at the situation...

Germany
  • 124 Infantry
  • 4 Mobilized
  • 7Mechanized
  • 18 Tanks

Hungary, Romania and Bulgaria
  • 64 Mixed Infantry and tanks

Russia
  • 402 Infantry
  • 1 Mobilized
  • 8Mechanized
  • 43 Tanks

We will reach Moscow before 1946, don't you think so? What should our strategy be?

Lurken said:

What's this?! My generals slacking off?! I'LL HAVE NONE OF THIS! :mad:

YOU'RE TRANSFERRED TO THE EASTERN FRONT, LURKEN! :mad:

Rocketman said:
What's this?! My generals slacking off?! I'LL HAVE NONE OF THIS! :mad:

YOU'RE TRANSFERRED TO THE EASTERN FRONT, LURKEN! :mad:
What?! NOoooooooooooooooooooooooo, please mein Führer, the are very little activity in the north, only to drill the troops and flirt with girls. It is not interrupting with my duties!

Ha ha ha! Welcome to the Eastern Front, Lurken, where there are absolutely no pretty girls to flirt with. And if one does try flirting with you I would run away as she'll probably try and kill you a moment later.

Okey...looks like I got the balkan front. I would would like to send the most of the bulgarians and hungerians and whatever scrap of army I can up to the russian front. To stem the tide. The croatians I would rather send to Italy to bolster the defence there. I will be keeping a small reserve in the balkan shore to counter any naval invasion.

EDIT: Thanks rocketman for being the one who did the monologue.

*bites into a piece of French bread, cracking his tooth* Argh! Damnit, I forgot just how many allies actually landed in Normandy, this is gonna be rougher than I thought.

ADSL being shut down tomorrow

I will be unable to connect to the internet the next week or two, as we are moving to a new apartment.

Ouch, looks like VILenin and Lurken will have to take on Russia by themselves.

Um, the other people do know this Co-Op has started, right?

I was just waiting for somebody else to post so I could see the style I was expected to do it in...

Perhaps not very constructive, but I was wondering why use HoI1 when there is HoI2? Any specific reasons?

GrimPagan said:
Perhaps not very constructive, but I was wondering why use HoI1 when there is HoI2? Any specific reasons?

I don't have HoI2, and I'm broke.

Well, I haven't done anything so far, so you can load up your 1944 scenario to see what forces you have. Then you come in this thread and say, "move _ Flotilla to ____, and move the submarines into the Channel" or whatever.

Once I get basic plans from you guys, I'll play two months on my game following your instructions, and I post the results in the AAR thread.