• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Aug 25, 2003
Visit site
I don't know how many people still play the old HoI, but would anybody like to start a 1944 Germany Co-op?

I was thinking of setting it up as follows:

Fuehrer - Me
-Western Front Commander
--Generals (if any)
-Southern Front Commander
--Generals (if any)
-Eastern Front Commander
--Generals (if any)
-Germany/Northern Europe Commander
--Generals (if any)
-Naval Commander
--Captains (if any)
-Air Commander
--Air Captains (if any)

Also, the Bitter Peace and nukes will be turned off.

So, basically, we'll be trying to survive until the clock runs out in '48. Anyone interested?

I might be able to participate but I'm one of the few who still frequent the HOI 1 forum, I think. You'd really have better luck doing this with HOI 2. But if you still want to go ahead than go for it. I'll have to think for a little while about what positiont volunteer for, I've never tried Germany in '44.

Id be interested

Although I do not post a lot of the HOI1 forums, it is basicly the forum that I always check when I first vist the paradox interactive forums. I would enjoy being in a german 1944 co-op aar and I would promise you that I would be an active member in helping to produce this aar. ;) :D

Great Idea! I would be interested in:

-Southern Front Commander
-Western Front Commander

Give me some submarines and I'll hunt down the Brits for you! Well... give me anything in the water and I'll be happy to work for you!

Count me in!

(Just give me plenty of subs and battleships)

Just posting to say I do still intend to do this Co-op, if y'all are still interested, once my CSA Vicky AAR is finished.

We're all going to die, most likely, but "the world will shake as we leave the scene!" :D

I'm interested. Put me as your Southern Front Commander. We can liberate Italy together!

Heh, I guess I'll stop the allies then. Gimmie the west please. ;)

That leaves me the north. Bring 'Em ON!

Let's see, south, west and north all taken... CRAP! Alright, I'll take the eastern front. Sign me up as C-in-C East, I can take the pain. Just promise not to execute me when the Russians break through our lines. :p

VILenin said:
Let's see, south, west and north all taken... CRAP! Alright, I'll take the eastern front. Sign me up as C-in-C East, I can take the pain. Just promise not to execute me when the Russians break through our lines. :p
Maybe we should have TWO people in charge of the eastern front... (not that I am appling for the job).

Yeah, that ones rough. I also hate to think if I fail to stop the allies before they break out of their little pocket.

Is this still alive?

Rocketman said:
Just posting to say I do still intend to do this Co-op, if y'all are still interested, once my CSA Vicky AAR is finished.

;)

If you give me the time, I will help ViLenin beating the Russians. How hard can it be?