• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Saint Angelo

Sergeant
20 Badges
May 19, 2019
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • For The Glory
  • Darkest Hour
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
Hello it me @Ober but I lost access to my old account like 2 years ago. No matter.

I wanted to post in FtG forum (my beloved game) but insufficient priviliges?? Who?? Me?? Am the FtG person.

My heart kinda broke. What's the issue? What do you reckon dear mods?

Cheers,
bebe sheep

If you were including links in your post there, it would be rejected while you have a low number of posts as an anti-spam measure.

Can we see the exact error you get please?

I can't even include links since I can't post in the first place.

1597909075171.png

That's what I see at the bottom of all FtG forums. Cannot respond to threads either. No threading, no posting. Same message at the bottom.

Let me in! Let me IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIN!!! Kindly please :) If possible.

Seems I posted a bit on Darkest Hour forum last year with this account but no links, not really. So what the problem!! :sheep:

Also can post in OT which in the past I guess was more restricted for new accounts? Am lost :(

Last edited:
Exactly the same :( I know FtG and couple other forums were bugged after an upgrade 2 or 3 years ago but man this is something new :(

No changes. Insufficient priviliges to post threads / reply. Other forums seem to be fine :(

Yeah I can confirm there's a permissions problem within this forum Is this one that requires ownership of the game to unlock? If so, according to Saint's profile he should have access but I still should not.

E:

It seems to be tied to this forum actually, all the other "categories" within this "sub category" have the same no-thread-creation permissions, no thread-reply permissions, etc...

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
That's true! I cannot post in any of these. Presumably older accounts have their permissions right and new ones don't include them?

Just because they are older and abandoned games does not mean they don't deserve love! especially that of me, bebe sheep.

I have FtG and few other Europa Engine titles - I can post in CK1 no problem but not FtG :(

Anyways stellar finding @SephirothWS and i pray it can get fixed soon!

PS. a side question is there a sheep emoji?? coz i like shep :sheep: fluffy

Dropped a support ticket and a guy named Christian fixed it in like, a minute.

We salute the holy man!! We can post again - at least I know I can!