Information visualization problem about capacity

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Faule

Recruit
Nov 10, 2020
Could someone help me find where the information is displayed for all provinces and states about their development and impact in capacity?
I only found this hint, but it looks broken and only displays the bottom of the list.

1670014215313.png

• 1Haha
Reactions:
The tooltip you're looking at is the primary source of that information, and I don't think there's another place that does exactly what you want.

The states & territories page of the ledger has information about the total development of each state, though it doesn't talk about governing capacity.

Alternatively, you can get information about a single state's governing capacity usage through the state overview window, but you can only look at one state at a time.

Reactions:
Would be good to add that information to the ledger - and in general those many information boxes that cut off most of the information should be fixed.

Besides that you can also use the macro-builder for court houses / town halls to see how much they reduce Gov Cap when built

Reactions:
The states & territories page of the ledger has information about the total development of each state, though it doesn't talk about governing capacity.
It's also in the macro-builder which is easier to pull up. Even if it doesn't tell you the exact governing capacity, it's functional enough as an appromixation to prioritize your state houses.

1670164470345.png

Attachments

• 1670164438991.png
    1670164438991.png
    1,1 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: