• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Flickering between 0 and 1 indicates a pathfinding issue. Hard to say where that issue is, if it's a mod or something related to the networks. Without mods it's usually one-way roads being the culprit and some buildings simply being unreachable.

• 1Like
Reactions:
It is irritating. (I'm playing without mods.) There is a dirrect connection between the producers, the storage buildings, and the factories. Yet I click on it and only 1 or 0 freight trucks are being used. They complain not enough buyers, yet right next to it not enough supplies.I have accepted this with renewable resources like forestry and farming, but it is really perturbing me with resources that are depleted quickly like ore and oil.

• 1Like
Reactions:
It is irritating. (I'm playing without mods.) There is a dirrect connection between the producers, the storage buildings, and the factories. Yet I click on it and only 1 or 0 freight trucks are being used. They complain not enough buyers, yet right next to it not enough supplies
Yeah, the same thing happens to me.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I've had the problem for resource to processing, to factories to buyers sort of work out. It is a mess they want to ship sometimes to the opposite side of the map. But it's "working".

However I put down warehouses to collect commercial goods between generic industry and commercial because so many commercial get "Not enough goods to sell". The warehouses do absolutely nothing. One was originally working, but now none are. The one that was working was giving and taking, but then got stuck at 7% full. No trucks or anything spawning. I mean I can't even get the one at 7% to empty. I moved it around and still nothing. Same with the other ones.

(Note: This is only happening when set to collect commercial goods)

If there is a mod that repairs this problem, I'm not against using it at this point.

put a frieght rail yard at both ends of chain, (in your case thats 3)
have 2 warehouses, 1 on fill, 1 on balanced next to factory (i found my stupid warehouse hording materials)
have the processing buildings outputs' warehouse (at the start of chain) set to empty, (to force the goods closer to destinations earlier)
Ive only just started with industries myself.
I was suprised Internal frieght trains worked the way i hoped they did when i spent 1/4of a mil setting up a new line for my wood chain

Reactions:
I've found that with an internal cargo train line line that it's good to have a station close to a commercial area as well as industrial. Also at least one close to each external connection like where the highway comes in, external train line (but in that case have a separate station for the external connection that the internal station can transfere to and from), cargo sea-ports. (I always use the dual train/sea-port now), and cargo airport.

Make sure to have a bypass at each station lines too so trains don't back-up while waiting for one to load or unload.

Make sure to have a bypass at each station lines too so trains don't back-up while waiting for one to load or unload.
And where you place the bypass matters as well. Try to place the point where the bypass splits off the line to the cargo station far enough away from the station so that it can handle a backup of one or two trains without blocking the main line.