• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
ROMANU said:
but there is a problem regarding military AI, for example, it would be phisiclay imposible to fit 30 divs into monaco... get my point?

The AI should be programmed to leave them alone, except for Germany and Comintern nations, perhaps.

Prinz Wilhelm - Personally i do not find it that hard to click them ;) In a worst case scenario you could just click on a province left to it and press on the link between provinces

Romanu - I could do a larger map project... If I had time for it. Im going for a study of year in China, which have one of the longest schools in the world. And as I do not really speak Chinese yet, physics and mathematics do not get any easier.

As for the 30 divisions... Well, ingame you can stack 200 divisions in Guam if you should feel like it :rolleyes: Just I can't see why anyone would put that many divisions in Monaco, that actually only borders to Nice (Not Genoa if I understood maps correctly.. Correct me if Im wrong)

Prinz Wilhelm 2 - I think I've managed to keep them out of harms way, except for perhaps against violent human players wanting to finish the Italian unification =p

ROMANU said:
but military operations also...

for example:
GER gets pounded in rimini, so it declares war on monaco attacs and makes them puppet so, they will retreat there, get surrounded but still in supply with 10 divs in half a hill....
Imagine they are sitting in small Monagasque boats in the water =) Which is also where the supplies comes from.

If sea access are cut there are no way Monagasque industry will be able to supply that many units

Hannibal Barca2 said:
Imagine they are sitting in small Monagasque boats in the water =) Which is also where the supplies comes from.

If sea access are cut there are no way Monagasque industry will be able to supply that many units

sorry, I meant san marino :p

That's cool...! There isn't any possibilty that you could release a "Danzig free state" and Vatican city only pack plus the map changes for those two? That would be so cool and I could improve with some nice Danzig and Vatican city related event. :eek:o

:D

Those events sounds great, but I can't understand why I should cut away the other Micro States :confused: Surely, they can't make that big difference....

It's a little work to do fixing map and deleting many events, so I just ask before doing anything more :)

Well...

Don't really see the necessity of the other states; I mean, Danzig would ensure a better prelude (right word?) to the break out of the war, i.e. making a more complex and historical accurate event chain.

And Vatican city... Cool country and was pretty involved in the WW and could make for some cool events; relations between GER-ITA, etc. But most of all, those two cities are, in my eyes, the most important for a GER-SOV campaign and that's what I'm most interested of. :p

But if it's to much work, don't do it, I haven't a clue how hard it is to redo map, so I'm patiently awaiting somekind of tutorial for it.

Thanks for the quick reply and I really hope these changes will be in the E3 mod! :)

ROMANU said:
well, yes, from the air, but they won't fit in... like phisically
Well...

Code:
10 infantry divisions = 10 * 10.000 = 100000 men
Area of San Marino = 61km^2 = 61000m^2

space per man:
61000/100000 = 0,61m^2
It is possible =D :rolleyes:

Hannibal Barca2 said:
Well...

Code:
10 infantry divisions = 10 * 10.000 = 100000 men
Area of San Marino = 61km^2 = 61000m^2

space per man:
61000/100000 = 0,61m^2
It is possible =D :rolleyes:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: kinda crouded

You have forgotten the artillery for San Marino, in 1943 the armaments of San Marino were composed of: "4 guns of 1907, 80 rifles of the first world war and 2 ammunitions cases of the first world war" :D

franzer said:
You have forgotten the artillery for San Marino, in 1943 the armaments of San Marino were composed of: "4 guns of 1907, 80 rifles of the first world war and 2 ammunitions cases of the first world war" :D
Thanks for the hint =p Will be included in next version ;p

An idea:

can't you please, please, please include the suisser guard (SP?) in the Vatican City? Perhaps a very small garrison unit (like 25 in strength) with a custom pic? It would be kind of cool. :D

TeutonburgerW said:
An idea:

can't you please, please, please include the suisser guard (SP?) in the Vatican City? Perhaps a very small garrison unit (like 25 in strength) with a custom pic? It would be kind of cool. :D
I already have =)

Any chance of you modding some of the other areas of the map aswell? My main hope being creating a seperate province for say Berlin city inside the larger province so that the urban bonus only goes to the actual city and also maybe you could make more provinces for Wales (say 2 or 3 instead of just one) to make it more playable when released.

Also, slightly more on topic... what about the knights order of malta as this has existed as independent for centuries... could these also exist?