Independence of the Cossack people
(Death and Taxes AAR)
(Death and Taxes AAR)
Hello readers, I would like to inform you about this AAR before I begin the actual story. This is using the Death and Taxes mod. I shall be playing Ukraine in this AAR and I released it in the year 1569, I played a year so I could get the map to my standards like selling some provinces to Poland, ending some wars that I was dragged into and creating some realistic allies. I only did this so it would be a bit more balanced and so when releasing Ukraine from Poland it isn't too large. I will have a set of goals that I shall list shortly but my AAR will be slightly different than the rest.
Here are the goals I wish to achieve with my AAR and what my country will essentially be moving towards.
1. Able to protect my borders from the Polish and Crimean Tartars
2. Conquer Crimea
3. Survive the Ottomans and Austrians
4. Become the protector of the Orthodox faith
5. Conquer steps for my Cossacks to be free
6. (Will probably not achieve) Conquer Constantinople in the name of Orthodoxy
As you can see my goals aren't big like, conquering the world or, uniting Eastern Europe under one. I'm going for a much more realistic game that could make historical sense. But, the thing that differs this AAR from the rest is I will have screenshots for my battles from a game called, Cossacks: The Art of War, This is a great game about war in the 1600s too the 1800s. I will create battle scenarios for each battle I actually have just for you viewers! Now lets get some rules down.
1. No cheating in any form
2. The actions I make will be based on the leader (Example: He hates Russia but supporting them is important, since the leader hates them I would decline their call to war)
3. If I lose, that is the end of the AAR
4. I will attempt missions but they are not my goal
5. Realistic conquests, if I can take 5 provinces I'll take 1 or 2
6. My Infamy limit shall be 10 for the whole game I will not go over
7. No Inflation (Hate it) Also Lucky Nations are set to random, everything else is default
I will always accept suggestions if you have them. Thanks for reading this, I hope you enjoy my first AAR!