• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

TinyWiking

Team Lead - Customer Support
Administrator
Paradox Staff
89 Badges
Jul 1, 2015
  • 500k Club
  • Cities: Skylines
  • Crusader Kings II: Limited Collectors Edition
  • Stellaris: Digital Anniversary Edition
  • Prison Architect
  • Tyranny - Tales from the Tiers
  • Haemimont Games Staff
  • Stellaris: Apocalypse
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife Pre-Order
  • Cities: Skylines - Parklife
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • PDXCON 2017 Gold Ticket holder
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Sign Up
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Deluxe edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Premium edition
  • Age of Wonders: Planetfall Sign Up
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • Crusader Kings III: Royal Edition
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Hearts of Iron 4: Arms Against Tyranny
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Warlock: Master of the Arcane
  • 200k Club
  • Europa Universalis III: Collection
  • Magicka: Wizard Wars Founder Wizard
  • Victoria 2 A House Divided Beta
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Humble Paradox Bundle
  • Magicka 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Steel Division: Normand 44 Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • IPO Investor
  • Eugen Systems Staff
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44
  • Steel Division: Normandy 44 Deluxe Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Surviving Mars
If you encounter this error it means just what it says, your device cannot run the game. Most of the times it's because you are trying to run it on a mobile phone and this won't work.

- The game is designed for iOS and Android tablets only
- Mobile phones are not supported and though some phones will allow it to be installed, it will most likely crash / run slowly / not work at all

Can we get clarification on what screen size is considered a tablet? Its showing as incompatible with my Nvidia Shield Tablet which has an 8" screen - is it the screen size that's the problem or something else?

would there be a chance it would be made compatible for newer mobiles ? such as iphone 7 or the samsung 8 ? or are they still not powerfull enough ?

would there be a chance it would be made compatible for newer mobiles ? such as iphone 7 or the samsung 8 ? or are they still not powerfull enough ?
It's not power, it's screen size. This is the full desktop game, it simply won't fix all the UI elements on a small screen. Even small tablets are not supported, only Large or XLarge screens.

Last edited:
I am trying to play this on my Nexus 10, a 10inch tablet, yet the Play Store says "your device is incompatible with this version". Very frustrating since I've been waiting to play this on the move since backing the game in alpha...

Please fix this.

ro.product.brand=Google
ro.product.name=mantaray
ro.product.board=manta
ro.product.manufacturer=samsung
ro.product.model=Nexus 10
ro.product.device=manta

I have been trying to install this game on my Samsung Galaxy Tab SM-P900 without success, all I get is a black screen. Has anyone else manage to play it on a Samsung tablet or is it incompatible?

I bought the game on my iPad 3 and it worked!! But now the game is incompatible. Is there a way to get the game compatible? I spent 16,99€ for a game that I can't play :mad:
What can I do in this case?

In patch 1.05 the game was moved to run on 64bit CPUs only. This is due to Apple's move to only support 64bit apps.

If you don't have access to a device with a 64bit CPU, please contact the App Store for a refund for any money you stent in the game.

Androids are a different matter. Essentially there are too many devices to test them all, and I'm afraid the TAB A did not make the cut. Sorry about that!