• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know I'm way behind, but I thought you might like to know that people are still finding, reading, and enjoying your work.

And here's what I really want to know; It was brought up at one point, but you weren't sure how you felt about it at that point... It's been a while now, though, so... Any chance you might upload the save game for others to play with? You know, no pressure of you don't want to, I'd just love to explore the world I've loved reading about. :)

Reactions:
I know I'm way behind, but I thought you might like to know that people are still finding, reading, and enjoying your work.

And here's what I really want to know; It was brought up at one point, but you weren't sure how you felt about it at that point... It's been a while now, though, so... Any chance you might upload the save game for others to play with? You know, no pressure of you don't want to, I'd just love to explore the world I've loved reading about. :)

Pretty sure the save won't load in current versions of the game.

Ah, sweet nostalgia...

To see the continuation of the epic struggle of survival of the House Zagwe would be glorious. I'm sure technicalities shouldn't be a problem - with Steam betas you can go pretty far into the past versions.

Thanks, folks, for the kind posts. It is very nice to hear that people still like to read about the (often self-inflicted) trials and tribulations of the Zagwe Clan.

I appreciate your request, Gaya, but whatever my feelings about sharing the game saves in the past have been made moot by a new development--my old computer died abruptly, taking with it into the deep bowels of silicone hell all my numerous, numerous CK2 save games and screen shots. (And if you've done an AAR of a Paradox game like CK2, you have some idea of how many screen shots were involved. You take a picture of practically everything, fearing that the one thing you miss will be the very thing you need the most for the story to not totally suck for that post.) After the passing of my old laptop, literally the only thing left are the cloud-based files that constitute the public narrative of the AAR, as published in this thread.

Thank you again for the continued interest. I very much enjoyed putting the AAR together, and it's awesome that some find it fun to read.

Just binge-read your AAR over the last three days. Bravo!

Reactions:
Reactions:
This was a very nice way to pass the time at school. I loved the irony and interesting plot twists throughout and I thought the ending was superb. One of my first games after picking back up ck2 was as makuria and this reminded me of some of those issues I had to face in Abyssinia. Such a wonderful aar. Thanks for writing it!

Reactions:
Thank you, Nuada Airgetlám and biewers. I very much appreciate your kind words. This April it will be four years since I started the AAR, and I am always pleased to see that folks are still reading it.

Reactions:
Thank you, Nuada Airgetlám and biewers. I very much appreciate your kind words. This April it will be four years since I started the AAR, and I am always pleased to see that folks are still reading it.

Just a testament to how wonderful the story was. I'm just eagerly waiting for you to start another, should you ever choose to.

Status
Not open for further replies.