In The Hall of The Mountain King : An AARchitectual Legay - Jakob Werle

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Viewer Comments:
Seriously impressive work! This is amazing :)

Have you put any thoughts to turning this into a fully-narrated video? With a FRAPS account and some editing, you could make quite the epic dwarf film!

Such a compliment from a trailer producer :eek: !! Why yes I have I need to run to market and get a new microphone but I am planning on making a web series just slow to get started

P.S. To all my readers My Steam username is JakobWerle™ in easier terms it is JakobWerle (alt 0153) Add me and take a look at my pics anytime ! Let's get them onto the Steam Game hub so we can show off our diggy diggy awesomeness!

Last edited:
Viewer Comments:

Such a compliment from a trailer producer :eek: !! Why yes I have I need to run to market and get a new microphone but I am planning on making a web series just slow to get started

Well, you've definitely made a new fan. :)

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Well, you've definitely made a new fan. :)

I can't wait to see what you come up with!

Well awesome! Thanks for the support, and if you have any requests just holler!

P.S. To all my readers My Steam username is JakobWerle™ in easier terms it is JakobWerle (alt 0153) Add me and take a look at my pics anytime ! Let's get them onto the Steam Game hub so we can show off our diggy diggy awesomeness!
I added you, as i don't really have any steam friends yet... didn't really use the community features so far. ;)

And if any other dwarf wanna add me, my nick is: grombart

I added you, as i don't really have any steam friends yet... didn't really use the community features so far. ;)

And if any other dwarf wanna add me, my nick is: grombart

:) Das ist nicht ein Problem mein Freund! Alle Dwarves sind willkommen ^ ^

Ouch i'm sorry for my Comment (It's like i'm born to make such dumb Replys)

i'm impressed how much work you put in there and two things are very cool.
-The Cheeseboard and the Outdoor buildings.
i did not even know i can build Plants outside.

Great Work

P.S i'm from Swiss and was placed in Le Day to train urban warfare from 2 Years ago (it's near Geneve and almost in French, we could walk 1 hours on foot and we would passed the border to French but it wasn't allowed hehe)

Last edited:
Ouch i'm sorry for my Comment (It's like i'm born to make such dumb Replys)

i'm impressed how much work you put in there and two things are very cool.
-The Cheeseboard and the Outdoor buildings.
i did not even know i can build Plants outside.

Great Work

P.S i'm from Swiss and was placed in Le Day to train urban warfare from 2 Years ago (it's near Geneve and almost in French, we could walk 1 hours on foot and we would passed the border to French but it wasn't allowed hehe)

C'est ne probleme pas :) Et merci! Yes planting outside was awesome when I discovered it :) but not in the snow or the desert maps I believe which makes them harder. Lol, that is the funny part of the Swiss/French border it isn't as guarded as some of the others like Allemagne

2012-12-23_00001_zps93082b7f.jpg

I Have Returned from Adventures far Away! What madness now begins?!

I am excited to see what other masterpieces you can create! Could you also maybe give us a tutorial on how you make such wonders? My dwarven cities never even come close to this!

I am excited to see what other masterpieces you can create! Could you also maybe give us a tutorial on how you make such wonders? My dwarven cities never even come close to this!

I finally got a microphone shipped from Amerika! So I will be making a web series, and I would be glad to do a tutorial/let's play.

GREAT NEWS! In recording as we speak of my new webseries :D! Will make a new thread soon and a link to youtube! :)