• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Did that and it doesn't work, what's option B?
Can i install daim without the .eug files?

Hmm it worked for me did you run the User mod scenario or the regular 1936 scenario... If all goes well it should say DAIM installed in the regular 1936 scenario and not the user mod one. I have no idea how to do option B.

Hi, it works now!!
Thanks!!
You mentioned some bugs with your HOI configuration, will Cold war + DAIM have any bugs???
+ I've found that you have to copy the event file from DAIM to both event and event_vl (cold war events) files and it works fine!

Hi, it works now!!
Thanks!!
You mentioned some bugs with your HOI configuration, will Cold war + DAIM have any bugs???
+ I've found that you have to copy the event file from DAIM to both event and event_vl (cold war events) files and it works fine!

No the only bug i seem to notice with the Smep/DAIM/Cold War combo is barbarossa will never ever fire. still trying to figure that one out... although that option you suggested might work. As of right now I tested Daim and Cold war together and they work fine as does Smep and cold War. So the issue has to be a Smep/Daim issue.