• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

bpscool

Captain
15 Badges
Nov 17, 2007
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Semper Fi
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
Did that and it doesn't work, what's option B?
Can i install daim without the .eug files?
Hmm it worked for me did you run the User mod scenario or the regular 1936 scenario... If all goes well it should say DAIM installed in the regular 1936 scenario and not the user mod one. I have no idea how to do option B.

unmerged(160940)

Second Lieutenant
Aug 31, 2009
Hi, it works now!!
Thanks!!
You mentioned some bugs with your HOI configuration, will Cold war + DAIM have any bugs???
+ I've found that you have to copy the event file from DAIM to both event and event_vl (cold war events) files and it works fine!

bpscool

Captain
15 Badges
Nov 17, 2007
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III Collection
  • Semper Fi
  • 500k Club
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
Hi, it works now!!
Thanks!!
You mentioned some bugs with your HOI configuration, will Cold war + DAIM have any bugs???
+ I've found that you have to copy the event file from DAIM to both event and event_vl (cold war events) files and it works fine!
No the only bug i seem to notice with the Smep/DAIM/Cold War combo is barbarossa will never ever fire. still trying to figure that one out... although that option you suggested might work. As of right now I tested Daim and Cold war together and they work fine as does Smep and cold War. So the issue has to be a Smep/Daim issue.