• Crusader Kings III Available Now!

The realm rejoices as Paradox Interactive announces the launch of Crusader Kings III, the latest entry in the publisher’s grand strategy role-playing game franchise. Advisors may now jockey for positions of influence and adversaries should save their schemes for another day, because on this day Crusader Kings III can be purchased on Steam, the Paradox Store, and other major online retailers.

Real Strategy Requires Cunning

Nfinit

Recruit
1 Badges
Jan 9, 2015
  • Ancient Space
Greetings,

I have been over the forum but I cannot find out any info on this particular aspect

I keep getting a glare when i left click in open space in all missions. I starts out a blue-green glare (while selecting multiple units for instance) that encomposes the entire screen and then turns to full white but I can see only the ship icons. I thought it may have been related to the Video card driver , had it removed and reinstalled, issue still persists. The video card is a AMD Radeon HD 7950 within game speecs.

Has this issue ever been raported and is there any advice on how to fix it so I can enjoy the game ?? :blink:

Regards!