• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(58530)

Corporal
9 Badges
Jun 29, 2006
  • Victoria 2
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Battle for Bosporus
Hello All! I need help.
I purchased the strategy pack 6 a couple years ago. I have been playing Victoria 1 off and on ever since.
My problem is I have decided to upgrade my version of Victoria to Revolutions. So I purchased "Revolutions" just last night from Impulse. But when I try and download "Revolutions" Impulse tells me..... "Impulse cannot locate the base application Victoria: An Empire Under the Sun. Please register it to have Impulse install it or Search for it now"

The game is installed and updated to 1.04. Impulse cant find it even when I direct it to it. Im lost here. Will not my copy of Victoria work with Impulses copy? Again I purchased the game 2 years ago in the Strategy pack6. And If I need to register Victoria where do I find the registration number? Please help.

OUCH!
OK I guess I will purchase the Victoria from Impulse then...only 7 bucks.

I'm going to assume that I missed the small print where It said "Strategy Pack 6 version of Victoria will not work with Impulse version of Revolutions" I would hope I just missed that somewhere and that it is indeed on the web page. ;)

Anyways thanks for fast reply! :D