• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

unmerged(309628)

Recruit
2 Badges
May 1, 2011
  • Semper Fi
  • Sengoku
Just recently purchased the game from Gamestop's Impulse and I have so many bugs and errors that the game is very annoying. I have tried to download the patch from various sites and every time I do it tells me I don't have a game installed but I do... So I am wondering if there is an alternative way to patch the game aside from Impulse who clearly isn't updating their software? Perhaps a way to just email the files to me and I can override the current ones?

There's a thread in the tech support subforum about the troubles if you want more specifics. Suffice it to say that the Impulse version couldn't be patched until Impulse itself released it. Luckily, it appears that Impulse just released the patch today. So you should try and patch it through the Impulse client. I'm downloading it right now myself.

And I just tested it a bit, and it's working fine so far. If you still have bugs and errors, which I can't say I had even pre-patch, then you may have to try redownloading it from Impulse.

Moved to tech support

I havent had any trouble with my impulse game. Didnt notice to many bugs. The only bugs i found was the ones reported on here anyway. Im in the process of downloading the 1.02 patch now so havnt had a chance to play it yet. For impulse users. They have updated the cleint. U can no longer log in with ur username. U have to use ur email instead. But u have to change it before they let u log in. To do it select the blue menu box at the top left of the screen. Select log in and change ur username to ur email. U might then have to get the update for the client and restart before u can log in again.