• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Alright so, I need a little advice. I am working on a personal mod in my spare time (I am a teacher, so it is limited.) Here's the issue, I am relatively conversant with coding but I am a beginner when it comes to dealing with modeling software. I am only trying to import and get models showing up in game for now, as a test. The problem is that I cannot get my hands on a copy of Maya 2016 or older right now. So I am only able to use Maya 2017, which does not work with the PDX plugin as far as I can tell. I have tried an alternate method using Blender and Jorodox, but I have little luck. the models do show up and convert in Jorodox, but will not show up in game. I am reasonably certain there is nothing wrong with the code, so I am left to assume at this point that something has gone wrong at the Jorodox step for a PDX mesh format that works in Stellaris.

If someone has successfully used Jorodox to convert a model for use in Stellaris, I would appreciate a step by step guide of how they did that.

Last edited: