RagnarokCzD

Colonel
Apr 1, 2019
But who knows. I was more surprised about the Mass Effect: Andromeda writer being hired to replace Mitsoda.
To be perfectly honest with each other, nobody even knows if this statement is valid ...
Yes, Brian was terminated ...
Yes, Samantha was hired ...

But is there any conection? Dunno.

aaronshadow577

Second Lieutenant
Jan 19, 2020
To be perfectly honest with each other, nobody even knows if this statement is valid ...
Yes, Brian was terminated ...
Yes, Samantha was hired ...

But is there any conection? Dunno.

Not alot to talk about till after the first half of this year ends or the second half starts then hopefully we get some new info on BL2 state
tbh i dont think we'll see it release the second half but maybe dec this year it will
the start second half i think we might get a DD telling us about the state the game is in, a new trailer, a release date or all the above
eather way i doubt they would release the game the second half of this year without giving us a releas date first and if those job openings are still up for grabs it might be awhile

however since theres a vacine for covid now i belive things will start to pick up faster when they get it meaning people who want to work at HSL but was stuck at home cuz covid can apply when they get the vacine and people who already work there can return to the studio and things will get done faster

just my guess

Thorqemada

First Lieutenant
31 Badges
Aug 6, 2009
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Divine Wind
  • Europa Universalis IV: Dharma
  • BATTLETECH - Backer
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rule Britannia
  • Europa Universalis IV: Golden Century
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cradle of Civilization
  • Europa Universalis IV: Third Rome
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mandate of Heaven
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Europa Universalis IV: Rights of Man
  • Europa Universalis IV: Mare Nostrum
  • Europa Universalis IV: Cossacks
  • Europa Universalis IV: Common Sense
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • 500k Club
  • Victoria 2
  • Europa Universalis IV: Res Publica
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Europa Universalis IV: Wealth of Nations
  • Europa Universalis IV: Conquest of Paradise
  • Europa Universalis IV: Art of War
  • Europa Universalis IV
I delisted it from my wishlist - to much going on behind the curtain that potentially has heavy influence on the game so i decided to wait until it is proven what kind of game it is via reviews and realgame player experiences.

• 1Haha
Reactions:

Wulf145

General
20 Badges
May 7, 2004
  • BATTLETECH
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • BATTLETECH: Heavy Metal
  • BATTLETECH: Season pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • BATTLETECH: Flashpoint
  • BATTLETECH - Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Surviving Mars
  • Hearts of Iron Anthology
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • 500k Club
  • Semper Fi
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For the Motherland
  • Hearts of Iron II: Armageddon
I delisted it from my wishlist - to much going on behind the curtain that potentially has heavy influence on the game so i decided to wait until it is proven what kind of game it is via reviews and realgame player experiences.
I haven't gone so far yet, but if I am honest then I am quite apprehensive about how the new Team will impact the content of the game.
From the gameplay I have seen the graphics do not seem to be at a level where one would need a new top of the line Graphics card, which doesn't bother since the HW market does not allow me to upgrade in that Department anyways. The gameplay itself seems okay, if a bit rough round the edges, but it's early days yet.

If they do decide to finish it and release it then I will wait and see what people here are saying before I commit. I really hope that PDX pulls through though since I have been hoping that a worthy sequel to BL1 is made for about 10 years now.

Julius2982

Recruit
Feb 2, 2021
Today we have an important announcement in regards to the release date of Bloodlines 2.

View attachment 607481
Dear Team in general and Management in particular,

I am really happy that you develop a new game in my favorite fantasy world: World of Darkness.

I already have your game Vampire: The Masquerade Bloodlines, the first part of the series.

I really hope that this time you will not make the mistake of constantly pressuring your team to finish the game too early thus releasing an unfinished, low quality product like VTM Bloodlines was in the end.

The first VTM Bloodlines was a very good game in the beginning with a very interesting, creative story I could immerse myself in. But after the 1st or 2nd city it became an awful hack and slash game without the good stories told in the beginning which should be essential to any role playing. My character was useless after that stage as I did not develop it to be a hack and slash kind of character on steroids. I heard it was due to the constant pressure of releasing the game as early as possible.

Please release a finished product this time.

Thank you and looking forward to your kind response.

• 3Like
Reactions:

Eber

AARficionado & Storyteller
Demi Moderator
73 Badges
Sep 24, 2003
  • 500k Club
  • Empire of Sin
  • Europa Universalis 4: Emperor
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • VtM - Bloodlines 2 Blood Moon Edition
  • Europa Universalis IV: Pre-order
  • Surviving Mars: Digital Deluxe Edition
  • Stellaris: Galaxy Edition
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Cities: Skylines Deluxe Edition
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Colonel
  • Stellaris Sign-up
  • Surviving Mars: First Colony Edition
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Divine Wind
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • For The Glory
  • Europa Universalis IV: Call to arms event
  • Deus Vult
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • Victoria 2
  • Sengoku
  • Semper Fi
  • Europa Universalis: Rome
Is this game ever going to be released or is it going to end up like star citizen where it is never released

Not really a good comparison since you can actually play Star Citizen right now. It's just in perpetual beta.

I'm really hoping that we get something in March in the Paradox Interactive Showcase. If Bloodlines doesn't have a spot in that showcase, then it doesn't bode well.

• 1Haha
Reactions: