• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

Freakiestheart7

Recruit
Feb 27, 2020
Hey just wondering i anyone know if i did something wrong. I picked up Poe an deadfire too cuase they were on special on xbox1 played 70hrs basically lived poe got all choices i wanted then started up poe2 deadfire, Sadly even though i finshed poe i can import my saved data to deadfire, i can only create a new history an use already set history defaults.

Just wondering if they didnt allow the import system for consoles or am i missing something.

I did try looking up import saved games an they are all pc but the system should still be same either way right, when choosing poe1 histories down the bottom there should be create new history an then import save file.

Upvote 0
Hey just wondering i anyone know if i did something wrong. I picked up Poe an deadfire too cuase they were on special on xbox1 played 70hrs basically lived poe got all choices i wanted then started up poe2 deadfire, Sadly even though i finshed poe i can import my saved data to deadfire, i can only create a new history an use already set history defaults.

Just wondering if they didn't allow the import system for consoles or am i missing something.

I did try looking up import saved games an they are all pc but the system should still be same either way right, when choosing poe1 histories down the bottom there should be create new history an then import save file.

I have the exact same issue. I just finished POE on Xbox One X and was looking forward to continuing the story.

But there is no option to import that save and it does not seem to have done so automatically. Indeed, when you finish POE, there is no 'finished Game save created' as there seems to be in the PC version.

It might seem like a small thing but this is massively disappointing for me. If it's going to get patched ( or if i'm just missing something) fine I'll wait, but if not, I'd rather ask Microsoft for a refund.

Any thoughts devs?