• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Feeling munificent, our mighty diplomats sail to China in a ship made of solid gold and opal with a deal for them. The three points were laid out as such.

1. China will join Japan and Manchukuo in the New Japanese Empire
1a. This Empire shall last for a hundred thousand thousand years (Gods permitting)
2. Anti-Japanese activities in China shall be suppressed (one would assume this is covered in point 1, but our diplomats have a bug up their ass about this)
3. Japan-China shall unite to end the threat of Global Communism, which has swept across Russia and then stopped for 20 years. SUGGESTING THEY'RE UP TO SOMETHING.
4. ???
5. The final downfall of the West.
6. There is no sixth point.

Wait...that's seven points. :confused:

No, it is six points and one sub-point. How dare you accuse the Emperor of speaking untruths! You shall be sent to a small atoll in the Pacific until you atone for your misconduct!

:D

Is that good for attacking, too? Perhaps dig tunnels below enemy forces and attack from behind while they seize empty trenches (which were also dug astonishingly fast, of course)?

That sounds suspiciously like hiding to me. COWAAAAARD! :mad:

hayaaa whoyyaaaa macarana bom bom bom bom fiew piew pew

translation:

i like this aar

Sengoku Jidai Charizard to you too.

Wait...that's seven points.

No, it is six points and one sub-point. How dare you accuse the Emperor of speaking untruths! You shall be sent to a small atoll in the Pacific until you atone for your misconduct!

coolcat.jpg

7. THE 26-2 INCIDENT (date format changed to comply with the British Empire)

Hoi22009-07-2717-10-03-18.png

Traitorous betraying traitors launch a pathetic and disgusting and traitorous attempt to change the government of the Emperor!

This beytrayal is CRUSHED LIKE A TINY CHINESE BUG (the coup gives you some crappy ministers, I don't like it)

Note the date. The 26th of February. The 26 of 2. 26-2. Dig?

Hoi22009-07-2717-10-29-95.png

The cabinet afterward. Thank the Gods we still have that reliable Head of Government, whatever his name and trait is. BUT STILL, HE IS GLORIOUS AND YOU MUST WORSHIP HIM.

BUT NOT AS MUCH AS YOU WORSHIP THE EMPEROR!

KNEEEEEL!!!

Hoi22009-07-2717-11-53-68.png

In Mod-34, artillery is actually worth constructing. My (glorious, invincible) 'Basic Infantry' have a soft attack of 9, which is raised to 13 by the artillery, and the speed cap is a non-issue if I have an HQ attached to the artillery units.

I mean, our MIGHTY SOLDIERS are now EVEN MORE INVINCIBLE THAN BEFORE! Our scientists assure us that with this artillery, we may be able to flatten the mountains of China and roll over the country with our MODERN, UNBEATABLE TANKS!

stantanketteprepaint.jpg

Although our entire army is elite (except for pathetic Manchukuo's 15 so-called 'divisions') we decide to form some EVEN MORE ELITE units. Double-Elites. Elite Elites.

Hoi22009-07-2717-12-46-96.png

BEFORE LONG THE JAPANESE SHALL STAND AT THE GATES OF HEAVEN AND DEMAND ENTRY!

On Hitler's Birthday we have a look at the pitiful denizens of Chin...

Hoi22009-07-2717-17-16-00.png

... hmm. Not bad, Chiang. Not bad at all.

Hoi22009-07-2717-19-52-37.png

Wha..? This is Chinese work!

CURSE YOU, CHIANG!

Hoi22009-07-2717-20-52-43.png

Tariffs or no, our GENIUS scientists begin work on Special Materials. This is a breakthrough tech which will allow further research on aircraft, ships, tanks, infantry and so on. Wasabi!

Hoi22009-07-2717-21-57-07.png

WHAT!

CURSE YOU, LI!

What's so funny, Li?

Li_Zongren-1.jpg

WHAT'S SO FUNNY?

That's it!

To WAAAAAR!!!

Last edited:
lol, your relations with yourself are decreasing :rofl:

8. TO WAR THEN, SIRE!​

1-9.png

Who's laughing now, Li?

Didn't see that coming, did you, you bastard?

DID YOU?

2-11.png

Japanese troops surge into Guangxi! Elite Mountain Infantry put the untrained, barefoot Chinese conscripts to flight! Most of the enemy simply surrender, and the rest are routed and flee to the mountains to become bandits. Or even banditos.

3-9.png

A STUNNING BATTLE develops for Guangzhou, industrial heartland of Guangxi Clique. Four divisions attack from the sea and the divisions in Bao'an give support. Still, it's an amphibious assault against hills, with nearly equal numbers, so...

5-11.png

SO WE FUCKING WIN. JAPAN IS INVINCIBLE! Our Imperial Legions, each division 30,000 strong and naked from the waist down, slaughter their way through the battered Guangxi army, until we reach the river lines.

Fully half a million modern, well armed and well motivated Japanese troops have defeated the starving, illiterate peasant armies of our outnumbered foe.

TRULY WE ARE UNBEATABLE IN ALL FORMS OF WARFARE!

LONG LIVE THE EMPEROR!
TORA!

TORA!

TORA!!!

6-8.png

Guangxi Clique is forced into a humiliating peace, giving the Japanese Empire enclaves on the South Coast of Japan and mastery over 11 Chinese IC, pushing us over the 80 barrier and granting us a final tech team!

Of course, we could have had a final tech team before. WE SIMPLY CHOSE NOT TO.

Li Zongren is defeated by GLORIOUS JAPAN.

Not laughing now, are you Li?

ARE YOU???

Lizhongren.jpg

No. No, you're not.

7-6.png

Nihon shall host the Olympics. Mayhap JAPAN shall win EVERY SINGLE MEDAL?

MOST LIKELY! Unless some global conflict causes the Olympics to be cancelled. WHICH WE DOUBT.

8-5.png

NIHON shall soon conduct diplomacy NAVALLY! No more embassies for us, noooo! We shall send our 'ambassadors' out in 'aeroplanes' to drop 'bombs' on 'Pearl Harbour.'

If you know what I mean.

9-5.png

Meanwhile, some whities try and kill each other in some dry peninsula.

To be... continued?

Why didn't you just annex them? Why did Japan tarnish its warrior culture with a peace treaty?

Why didn't you just annex them? Why did Japan tarnish its warrior culture with a peace treaty?

We Japanese are mighty and honourable. SO honourable that we'd willingly not saddle ourselves with no-IC, no-resource provinces with 40%+ revolt risk when the Chinese need those provinces - those hill and plains provinces
- to put their easily-encircled troops in.

:D

Never!

*hides behind a certain magical girl with a videotape-obsessed best friend/fashion designer*

I mean, our MIGHTY SOLDIERS are now EVEN MORE INVINCIBLE THAN BEFORE! Our scientists assure us that with this artillery, we may be able to flatten the mountains of China and roll over the country with our MODERN, UNBEATABLE TANKS!

stantanketteprepaint.jpg

Will all unbeatable tanks come with a random old guy sitting on it?

Last edited:
Who's that girl/friend? I don't know the reference.

We Japanese are mighty and honourable. SO honourable that we'd willingly not saddle ourselves with no-IC, no-resource provinces with 40%+ revolt risk when the Chinese need those provinces - those hill and plains provinces
- to put their easily-encircled troops in.

Mostly brilliant, I say! Glory to Japan!

The self-justifying spin is the best part of any comi-serious AAR.

This one is no exception. :D