• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Those Random Countries will be very, very difficult to defeat in case Japan needs to invade them for... ermmm... self-defence :rolleyes:

Ha! Ha! The very concept amuses us!

Not even the cold vacuum of space shall stop us, for WE HAVE GUNDAMS!!!!

32. I'M ON A SHIKOKU-CLASS AIRCRAFT CARRIER FT. T-PAIN

The occupation of Chin

China is now well garrisoned, prompting the Department of Homeland Security to upgrade its status from 'Oppression' to 'Horrific Repression'. Garrisons of 10,000 men hold every major industrial centre, and Mobile Oppression Corps of Japanese and Manchurian Slave Soldiers patrol the countryside, killing at a whim.

Those Chinese must be so glad to be free of Western Imperialism.

1-15.png

In addition, the vast, vast but totally inferior armies of the Allies and USA, who are of course our eternal allies and FOOLISH ROUNDEYES WHO SHALL SOON KNOW THE TASTE OF JAPANESE LEATHER have prompted a slight expansion of JAPAN's IMPERIAL MIGHT.

2-15.png

Safe.

3-16.png

GASP

Why you always gotta be hatin', USA?

4-16.png

MAYBE THESE MARINES WILL CHANGE YOUR MIND?

OUR NEW MARINES SHALL ENSURE PEACE IN EURASIA! HAHAHAH-

5-15.png

Good work in China, but Japan cannot relax until the DHS raises it's status to "Crushed under jackboot while village burns".

Clearly the WORLD must see the unquestionable MIGHT of not that many GLORIOUS MARINES in showing the foolish roundeyes the POWER of JAPANESE pointy sticks! Then they will respect you, but only then.

Will be exciting to see how Barbarossa will turn out considering the massive failure in invading France.

Also USSR's 700+ effective IC and 360 divisions.

We JAPANESE do not go for the EASY foes! :mad:

How much manpower do you have left?
I garrisoned China with 25 Gar, 5 Cav and 10 Inf, and have about 100 other land divisions (mostly Inf/Gar/Mar) and have almost run out of manpower... and it's barely December 1939!
:wacko:

Not that it matters for the Japanese (i'm just curious) since you could easily get a Mechagodzilla division (Konoe Shidan+SH Armour) that can defeat any kind of army those King Kong worshippers may assemble!

How much manpower do you have left?
I garrisoned China with 25 Gar, 5 Cav and 10 Inf, and have about 100 other land divisions (mostly Inf/Gar/Mar) and have almost run out of manpower... and it's barely December 1939!
:wacko:

I've garrisoned China with 4 Cav and 48 Gar, and I have about 50 manpower left? I lost at least 300 MP fighting the Chinese, as VH bonuses lead to big enemy armies!

Also USSR's 700+ effective IC and 360 divisions.

They're done for. No matter anyway, more LAND to LIBERATE* for the GLORIOUS EMPIRE OF JAPAN!

*seize, burn to the ground, nuke and salt

33. I'M BRINGING SLAUGHTER BACK

Astounded at the stunning assault launched by Germany on their superior foe, USSR, we have to say we are both IMPRESSED and ENRAGED that our FOOLISH ROUNDEYE friends in Fascism could break our Marine-based plan for peace in Eurasia!

Clearly, however, the Marine Plan was stupid. How could the existence of 4 Marine divisions bring peace?

1-16.png

Obviously we need better MOUNTAIN divisions instead. OBVIOUSLY.

2-16.png

Some rebels rise up and attempt for independence in Shanxi.

Not from tyranny or oppression... but from annihilation.

BUT THEY WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT. THEY WILL NOT GO DOWN WITHOUT A FIGHT. THEY'RE GOING TO LIVE ON. THEY'RE GOING TO SURVIVE.

TODAY

THEY CELEBRATE

THEIR INDEPE-

Oh, wait, we killed them all.

Happy 4th of July, everyone.

3-17.png

On an even lighter note, check our MAD NEW SKILLZ. Recent research has opened up several doctrines LITERALLY AS GOOD AS THIS ONE, which will make our troops SO FUCKING INVINCIBLE YOU GUYS

AHAHAHAHA

TORA

4-17.png

AW YEAAH WOO

NOTHING CAN SPOIL OUR MOOD

EVEN BOLSHEVISM IS UNDER THREAT

5-16.png

See? Germanian troopermen, the second best soldiers on Earth (now that the peasant hordes of Chin have been slain to a man) are butchering their way through Rus and Ukraine. NOTHING CAN STOP THEM.

Looks like the Soviets are ready to just throw in the-

Wait.

What's this?

6-13.png

Stalin?

7-6.png

Stalin, what's your plan?

... Stalin?

8-4.png

Stalin?

9-3.png

Oh... it is on.

It appears the generation of extreme gifted will be put to use making the instruction manuals for CHEAP NASTY PLASTIC THINGS that will be exported to the devilish round-eyes and used to DESTROY their morale.

That or their power to "see things that nobody more can" is more FORMIDABLE than first suspected. Can they complete the research on codified waves? Can they explain what a codified wave is and why it's a good thing? How TERRIFYING will they be when they learn GRAMMAR? I'll tell you, so terrifying they will EVOLVE into GODS!!!

Impressive progress by the Germans, but there is not much time left before the winter sets in and freezes everything to a halt.

Why is Japan not attacking?! Now the eyes of the world are on Germany and USSR, and thus the round eyes once again deny the Japanese their glorious spot in the sun!

We are biding our time.

Next update will be a lengthy overview of the Sino-Japanese War with force and casualty numbers as well as a list of major offensives. Sound good?