• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2003
Links to some reviews of Impire:

ENGLISH PRESS

Examiner: Impire Review
"When playing this game, I found little wrong with it. It has everything a game should have, an intriguing story, great art direction, tolerable music, interactive gameplay, and a unique atmosphere." "Impire is a great addition into the Ardania universe that Paradox/Cyanide is known for."

OOTB Media: Impire Review
"All in all this is a GREAT game..." " I would fully recommend buying this if you were a DK fan even if just for nostalgia reasons."

Game Dynamo: Impire Review
"Impire is a good game, because it's fun and in the end of it all, that's what matters."

RTS Guru: Impire Review
"Impire is fun. It’s wicked, interesting, and it has a lot of good ideas."

Softpedia: Impire Review
"...this is a solid game that manages to blend two very different types of gameplay into a unitary experience."

Just Press Start: Impire Review
"...the title is well worth the money if you want to give your hand to running a dungeon. I enjoyed my time with it and I do see myself going back to it."

Namels Reviews: Impire Review
"I can guarantee you'll having a good time. From its originality, cool atmosphere and units, I'd say take the plunge and try it out, especially if you are an RTS fan."

Dads Gaming Addiction: Impire Review & Lets Play Video
"Overall, “Impire” is a fantastic strategy game that is a welcome addition to the “Dungeon Keeper” genre." " It’s addicting, it will keep you engaged, and is a lot of fun." "To sum it all up, this game will be on my play list for a good, long while."

Gamercast: Impire Review
"Impire is an interesting RTS..." "...if you love the humour of the past games in the Ardania universe you’ll fall in love with the silliness of Impire..."

Strategy Informer: Impire Review
"[If you]...enjoy the part of strategy games where you raise armies, and the levelling up aspect of RPGS, you’re likely to enjoy Impire..."

Den of Geek: Impire Review
"... Impire features incredibly smooth controls, and a 360 degree view of your dungeon that really makes you feel like you’re running the show here."

FOREIGN PRESS

4 Players: Impire Review (in German)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.