• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hello, used the convertor many times but it seems to not be working for me now. Converted but crashes during startup for CK3 or the instant it hits the main menu... subsequently also crashes Steam somehow.

Attachments

• log.txt
    52,3 KB · Views: 0
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Is there a timeframe on when this will be updated to match 1.4?
Likely not before July. In the meantime you can downgrade ck3 to 1.3.1.

I really like your work so far.
Some stuff (no Vassals, Christianity&Islam issues mostly) are still a bit problematic, but what you have done so far is amazing! =)

I really hope your uptdate from 1.4 to the new dlc (whenever it comes out) will be an easy one.
Between Imperatur Invictus and the expansion for CK3, I am hyped to try a mega-campaign once more. :D

Though there is one issue I have: Too many countries like to switch their government form, if you create a custom ruler. I waste an hour one character creation and then it turned into a republic..

Also, I just noticed, while writing, that I could solve the vassal issue by just spawning lower nobles for the baronies and elevate the most competent one..

Is it possible for this mod to get an update for CK3 1.4 because I made a converted save file and it crashes when it loads the CK3 game

I just saw the comments so nvm. Thanks anyway

I really don't know how I broke it this bad. As far as I can tell the issue I'm encountering is a new one. I've double checked I'm on the correct game versions and all that good stuff. I get the Bad Allocation error every save game I try to convert.

Attachments

• log.txt
    35 KB · Views: 0
I'm new to these forums. Is this where I go for help with the converter? I have the log attached if it is.
Grab newer version of converter that can chew 1.4.

I really don't know how I broke it this bad. As far as I can tell the issue I'm encountering is a new one. I've double checked I'm on the correct game versions and all that good stuff. I get the Bad Allocation error every save game I try to convert.
Go ahead and disregard this post. The problem was that I had the Death of Alexander mod active on the save game without realizing it.

Reactions:
2.0 - Caligula
NEW VERSION NOW RELEASED!
(DIRECT DOWNLOAD)

ImperatorToCK3 2.0 "Caligula"

Compatible with Imperator: Rome 2.0 and Crusader Kings III 1.4. Compatible with CK3ToEU4. Help with the data files and translations is welcome.

Version 2.0 partial changelog:
- Compatibility with CK3 1.4
- Compatibility with Imperator: Invictus mod
- More helpful logging
As you see, not much has been done recently, as I was trying to survive a rough exam period. I should have more time for the next few months.

Requirements
  • Imperator: Rome with optional expansions, version 2.0
  • Crusader Kings III with optional expansions, version 1.4
Incoming Savegames
  • Converter supports compressed, as well as debug mode uncompressed save games.
  • Ironman saves are supported.
Outgoing Mod
  • Converter will produce a CK3 mod.
  • Using the front-end, the mod will be copied to CK3 mod directory, located in the user's documents, usually C:\Users\User\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod.
  • Without front-end (running the converter manually), the mod will be exported to the converter's output folder, and will have to be moved manually by the user.