• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I was able to fix the issue. It seems that there was a problem with exporting the converter to the CK3 mod directory. I have no idea why it crashed though, maybe it has something to do with my computer?
Thanks for your help!

Is one of the next updates adding Christianity and Islam to the timeline extender mod? For mega campaigns thats important for things like the papacy to exist? I am sure you get asked this all the time so sorry if its been said
idk if they are planning on it, but modding in some Christianity and other religions to certain nations and provinces shouldn't be to hard to do manually

• 1Like
Reactions:
Is one of the next updates adding Christianity and Islam to the timeline extender mod? For mega campaigns thats important for things like the papacy to exist? I am sure you get asked this all the time so sorry if its been said
Christianity is kind of added already, but it's not a finished feature. The timeline extension mod is not being actively developed at the moment, and it won't be for a while.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Christianity is kind of added already, but it's not a finished feature. The timeline extension mod is not being actively developed at the moment, and it won't be for a while.
thanks for the response and noted. I suppose sprinkling some in at the beginning of a CK3 game wouldn't be too hard.

Hello, thank you for your converter for imperator to ck3. I just have two quick questions of normalcy in its operations. Should the save be converted ruling a nation or can it be in observer mode; and should the conversion process take a very long time copying coats of arms? In my task bar its memory usage hovers unwavering as if it is operating normally which is odd for I would think if it was working it would be bouncing around usage wise. There are no errors but there is a couple of warnings.

Thank you for your time and happy 2021

Should the save be converted ruling a nation or can it be in observer mode
Both should work.
and should the conversion process take a very long time copying coats of arms?
Mostly depends on your disk's performance, but it shouldn't take a long time.
There are no errors but there is a couple of warnings.
So it finishes successfully?

A note on a future release: I'm busy until mid-February and Tiberius in unlikely to be released earlier, so I suggest using the Tiberius pre-release, which is much better than Augustus.

• 1Like
Reactions:
It just stays at copying coat of arms and never completes even after I let it sit for an hour. I'll try the pre release version. And I'll get back to you. Thank you guys for all your work.

Both should work.

Mostly depends on your disk's performance, but it shouldn't take a long time.

So it finishes successfully?

A note on a future release: I'm busy until mid-February and Tiberius in unlikely to be released earlier, so I suggest using the Tiberius pre-release, which is much better than Augustus.
It doesn't complete it just sits at copying coats of arms

I have one question, i want to play the startdate of imperator in ck3. Export works, but Rome and other Factions are republics, which i can't play in ck3. Can somebody say me, which file i have to edit in the savegame mod folder from the converter, to change this?

And many thanks for the converter. It makes a compelete different game to ck3.

Last edited:
I have one question, i want to play the startdate of imperator in ck3. Export works, but Rome and other Factions are republics, which i can't play in ck3. Can somebody say me, which file i have to edit in the savegame mod folder from the converter, to change this?

And many thanks for the converter. It makes a compelete different game to ck3.
You need to find e_roman_empire entry in history/titles and change the government type there.

Ok here is the converter log, updated my potatoes drivers
Looks like the conversion barely started. Try running the VC_redist.x64.exe or moving the converter to a different folder.

• 1Like
Reactions: