• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Is it possible for the converter to make republics playable or will the game turn them into monarchies like the early version of the IRtoCK2 converter did?
No, republics will be unplayable until a CK3 update makes them playable. If you converted as a republic, you can edit the output mod to either change the government or add a playable republic government.

Release 5.7.0 comes with a Rise of Islam option, enabled by default.
Big thanks to:
  • The Fallen Eagle team for allowing us to use their scripts
  • @TinWiz for integrating the mechanic
  • Wrench for significant help with integration
1671313029773.png

1671313047372.png

1671313518981.png

• 4Love
  • 3Like
Reactions:
Hello, is there any way to fix the character ages being hundreds of years old?

In the Options section of the converter I put the CK3 bookmark as 700 AD, a few hundred years after Imperator ended, so all characters converted are now hundreds of years old and immediately die

Hello, is there any way to fix the character ages being hundreds of years old?

In the Options section of the converter I put the CK3 bookmark as 700 AD, a few hundred years after Imperator ended, so all characters converted are now hundreds of years old and immediately die
Yes, set the option to an earlier date.

• 2Haha
Reactions:
You can manually modify the generated mod to kill existing rulers and create younger ones. Dynamic life and death simulation is currently outside of the scope.

thats fair yeah - ill go ahead and edit the ages for the most important rulers and stuff, just wanted to check if there was an easy fix

1672443833341.png

NEW VERSION NOW RELEASED!
(DIRECT WINDOWS DOWNLOAD)

ImperatorToCK3 6.0 Otho
Compatible with Imperator: Rome 2.0 and Crusader Kings III 1.8.
Imperator: Invictus saves are recommended.
Support for vanilla I:R saves is deprecated.
Compatible with CK3ToEU4. Help with the data files and translations is welcome.

Thanks to everyone who contributed in any form!

Features
  • Compatibility with CK3 1.8
  • Compatibility with Invictus mod v1.5
  • More traditions for Parthian and Hunnic cultures
  • New cultures and mappings for new SEA cultures from Imperator: Invictus
  • Purging of dead landless childless characters (should make CK3 load time significantly shorter)

Fixes

• Data files fixes

@Mirhen yes, it came earlier than expected. Another lesson for people not to ask for ETAs.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
Reactions:
For some reason, no matter if the new or old save file I try to use. The new converted mod will always crush ck3. Here is an error log from one from a totally fresh Imperator save the file.

Attachments

• error.log
    18 KB · Views: 0