• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Why are all characters suddenly 500 years old? Is this because of new configurable start date? If so than, oh boy this needs a rework. Whole world suddenly dying of old age is not fun at all!

Apologies, but it is asking for a key. Am i missing something?
Please also attach the save.
Why are all characters suddenly 500 years old? Is this because of new configurable start date? If so than, oh boy this needs a rework. Whole world suddenly dying of old age is not fun at all!
They are 500 years old because you're skipping a few centuries. The whole point of the configurable start date is being able to start closer to the save date.

• 1Like
Reactions:
They are 500 years old because you're skipping a few centuries. The whole point of the configurable start date is being able to start closer to the save date.
Imperator: Rome ends before 1 AD, so even if I set the start date to year 1 they all are babies, and when to year 100 they all are old. Is there no way to make it that the age of the character determines the date of birth instead of everyone being born on 1.1.1, I can't find a golden mean here, because my ruler and his son and grandson are either 0 years old or the same age. This is not a good solution and saying that "The whole point is" won't change that.

Imperator: Rome ends before 1 AD, so even if I set the start date to year 1 they all are babies, and when to year 100 they all are old. Is there no way to make it that the age of the character determines the date of birth instead of everyone being born on 1.1.1, I can't find a golden mean here, because my ruler and his son and grandson are either 0 years old or the same age. This is not a good solution and saying that "The whole point is" won't change that.
You can play past the Imperator end date, or use a mod that changes it. CK3 does not and is unlikely to support BC dates, so I recommend converting at at least 100 AD.

@Vielus - To clarify : neither the end date of your Imperator game nor the birth date of any living Imperator character can be a BC date.

Thus, play past 100-150 AD in Imperator first.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Hello, Im trying to convert my multiplayer Imperator rome Ireland game to CK3, but it keeps popping up with this error

System.Colections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key '0' was not present in the dictionary

Attachments

• log.txt
    34,1 KB · Views: 0
  • 571.6.9 - Hibernia.rome
    11,9 MB · Views: 0
I had it try to convert the save instantly to test it
Fixed in latest release. The player country (Siculia) simply doesn't translate to any county, becoming landless and the converter revokes the title. I added a check that prevents this from breaking the conversion.
Hello, Im trying to convert my multiplayer Imperator rome Ireland game to CK3, but it keeps popping up with this error

System.Colections.Generic.KeyNotFoundException: The given key '0' was not present in the dictionary
Either I'm really tired or the save you provided is a completely different save than the one from log.txt :p

@IlikeTrains
So, hoo boy this one's a doozy.

I have attached both my original Imperator save and the CK III mod generated by the 2.5.1 Converter.

I played as Getia eventually forming Dacia. I played until February 1st 100 AD. The game is essentially unmodded (save for a tiny home-brew time extension mod that is in fact not necessary since Imperator lets you play past the end date anyway and I don't care about achievements).

Now for the doozy part. If you load up the CK III mod and compare the realms to what they were in Imperator, you will see that a good handful of them (including mine :mad:) have been split up.

So for example, the Roman Empire is split up into independent Kingdoms.

It looks like the Governor assignment system isn't covering all situations properly.

EDIT :

Also realms with some form of Imperator Primogeniture/Seniority/Elective Succession law default to Confederate Partition.

Attachments

• Dacia.rome
    19,6 MB · Views: 0
  • mod.zip
    9,9 MB · Views: 0
Reactions:
So, I converted my save, which created a mod folder, and mod file. I ended up moving both to the mod folder for ck3. This allowed me to add the mod to a playset in ck3. However, it didn't change anything. What's going on?

Attachments

• log.txt
    67,2 KB · Views: 0
  • Imperator.zip
    10,7 MB · Views: 0
  • autosave.rome
    16,1 MB · Views: 0
I played as Getia eventually forming Dacia. I played until February 1st 100 AD. The game is essentially unmodded (save for a tiny home-brew time extension mod that is in fact not necessary since Imperator lets you play past the end date anyway and I don't care about achievements).

Now for the doozy part. If you load up the CK III mod and compare the realms to what they were in Imperator, you will see that a good handful of them (including mine :mad:) have been split up.

So for example, the Roman Empire is split up into independent Kingdoms.
If anyone has having the same problem, the temporary solution is to remove or comment out all links in ImperatorToCK3/configurables/governorMappings.txt. I'm working on a regular fix.
I attempting to convert my savegame but the convertor failed.

Please help.
Will investigate, should be fixed in next release.
So, I converted my save, which created a mod folder, and mod file. I ended up moving both to the mod folder for ck3. This allowed me to add the mod to a playset in ck3. However, it didn't change anything. What's going on?
Your CK3 mod directory is wrong, it's the "mod" folder in your CK3 documents folder.

I'm having a weird issue with my converted save. For some reason, Rome has an entirely different culture in the CK3 convertion, even though they were still Roman at the end of Imperator.
A6AA7B4CBB9F17F20B141BA0F16BE82793B9B028
7F2A0861D0407F9BE7A5A5BE01BD814C3F984C2B

I'm baffeled as to why this is the case. I've never had this issue with previous convertions, could someone please investigate my convertion to see what might be causing the problem?

Attachments

• Three_Thousand_Year_Campaign.zip
    14,2 MB · Views: 0
  • Parisi 444.zip
    32,6 MB · Views: 0
  • log.txt
    90,5 KB · Views: 0
I'm having a weird issue with my converted save. For some reason, Rome has an entirely different culture in the CK3 convertion, even though they were still Roman at the end of Imperator.
A6AA7B4CBB9F17F20B141BA0F16BE82793B9B028
7F2A0861D0407F9BE7A5A5BE01BD814C3F984C2B

I'm baffeled as to why this is the case. I've never had this issue with previous convertions, could someone please investigate my convertion to see what might be causing the problem?
You're comparing Imperator country culture to CK3 character culture. Your Imperator ruler's culture is "buridavensi".

Reactions: