Go ahead and disregard this post. The problem was that I had the Death of Alexander mod active on the save game without realizing it.I really don't know how I broke it this bad. As far as I can tell the issue I'm encountering is a new one. I've double checked I'm on the correct game versions and all that good stuff. I get the Bad Allocation error every save game I try to convert.
As you see, not much has been done recently, as I was trying to survive a rough exam period. I should have more time for the next few months.Version 2.0 partial changelog:
- Compatibility with CK3 1.4
- Compatibility with Imperator: Invictus mod
- More helpful logging
- Imperator: Rome with optional expansions, version 2.0
- Crusader Kings III with optional expansions, version 1.4
- Converter supports compressed, as well as debug mode uncompressed save games.
- Ironman saves are supported.
- Converter will produce a CK3 mod.
- Using the front-end, the mod will be copied to CK3 mod directory, located in the user's documents, usually C:\Users\User\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings III\mod.
- Without front-end (running the converter manually), the mod will be exported to the converter's output folder, and will have to be moved manually by the user.
- The converter ideally produces an 867 bookmark, which may change in later releases.
- Converter tries to alter the map as little as possible against vanilla.
- For those countries inside CK3's scope, the conversion treads lightly, only updating necessary elements, e.g. which provinces are owned by whom and what should be local religion/culture.
There is a bug i have encountered in my Imperator: Invictus save. After conversion, greco-indian (I:R) culture didn't convert to greco-indian (CK3), instead it became akan.