• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Hi, so i've got a question, i converted my Imperator game recently and everything is fine but the province development is 0 in all provinces, does that have something to do with some mods i played with in imperator rome or is it just the converter? Thanks​
Yeah, there isnt development in provinces yet, which kinda sucks but you can try to add it in manually through cheats.

I should have replied here earlier, sorry.
I assume that this kinda stuff will be added to the converter eventually tho lol. So we can weaken major powers and shit like that.
If no one works on it, it's unlikely to be added.
So when the converter takes it from Imperator Rome to CK3, no vassals are made, which makes the AI do some weird shite with the counties, making only county level vassals. So what I would suggest is using provincial governors as these vassals, as they fit almost perfectly into that missing area, and maybe even use personal character holdings as well.
Governor to vassal conversion is planned.
It might be nice to convert population or civilization level of provinces to development, cause it is really annoying having places like Rome start with the same development as middle-of-nowhere scandinavia.
Hi, so i've got a question, i converted my Imperator game recently and everything is fine but the province development is 0 in all provinces, does that have something to do with some mods i played with in imperator rome or is it just the converter? Thanks​
I opened an issue on this, will try to tacke this soon. If anyone has more ideas, please share them.
Any update. Sorry if i am bothering just excited to see this worked on
Yes, versions 0.2 and 0.2.1 have recently been released.

• 2Like
Reactions:
I should have replied here earlier, sorry.

If no one works on it, it's unlikely to be added.

Governor to vassal conversion is planned.

I opened an issue on this, will try to tacke this soon. If anyone has more ideas, please share them.

Yes, versions 0.2 and 0.2.1 have recently been released.
I think buildings or civilization level is the best way to calculate dev, because population is a pain to manage in imperator rome and I dont really want to have to worry about my populations from Imperator affecting dev throughout my campaign. Making dev relate to buildings would give players the most power over how it affects ck3, but civilization might be better for conversion.

• 1Like
Reactions:
I tried to convert my save file to ck3 but everytime it say ERROR bad allocation
it works with every save file before 600 every after that date the same thing happends

I tried to convert my save file to ck3 but everytime it say ERROR bad allocation
it works with every save file before 600 every after that date the same thing happends
This thread is not for troubleshooting, but you've got my curiosity. Please upload full log.txt with the error and the save that failed to convert.

This thread is not for troubleshooting, but you've got my curiosity. Please upload full log.txt with the error and the save that failed to convert.

But please do so on the release thread: https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/imperator-to-ck3-release-thread.1415172/

Reactions:
I will touch on a number of potentially interconnected items.
I will try to group them in a way that makes sense in terms of the development of the converter as well.
Feel free to make use of or discard any ideas presented herein.

Without further ado, here is my take :

1) Conversion of territorial organization units :

(Imperator) -> (CK3)
Territory -> Holding
<none> -> County (Holdings grouped as per CK3)
Province -> Duchy (De jure as per Imperator setup)
Region -> Kingdom (De jure as per imperator setup)
<none> -> Empires (Maybe no de-jure empires, only Titlular ones? Either that or just make some judgement calls. For example Moesia + Dacia + Pannonia = Carpathia or Gallaecia + Tarraconensis + Contestania + Baetica + Lusitania = Hispania, etc)

2) Conversion of Imperator Territory -> CK Holding types

(Imperator) -> (CK3)
<Any Holding Type> Has Holy Site -> Temple Holding
Settlement -> Empty Holding (Exception : County Capital Holding, then it converts into a Tribal Holding)
City -> City Holding
Metropolis -> City Holding
City with Fort -> Castle Holding
Metropolis with Fort -> Castle Holding

3) Conversion of Religion Holy Sites

Each Imperator Holy Site maps to a CK3 Holy Site. Effects of the Holy Sites is quite honestly a large (and potentially very rewarding) topic to delve into.

4) Conversion of Governments

Imperator Uncolonized/Uncolonizable Territory -> CK3 Tribe
Imperator Tribe -> CK3 Tribe
Imperator Monarchy -> CK3 Monarchy
Imperator Republic -> CK3 Republic (Maybe add an exception to convert any player republics to CK3 Monarchies with Elective Succession for the top title and Seniority for the rest?)

5) Conversion of Authority Laws

If an Imperator Uncolonized/Uncolonizable Territory -> CK3 Level 1 Tribal Authority (lowest)
If an Imperator Migratory Tribe, then if Centralization is below 50%, it maps to CK3 Level 1 Tribal Authority (lowest). If Centralization is above 50% it maps to CK3 Level 2 Tribal Authority.
If an Imperator Settled Tribe, Centralization < 50% => CK3 Level 2 Tribal Authority, Centralization > 50% => CK3 Level 3 Tribal Authority
If an Imperator Federated Tribe, Centralization < 50% => CK3 Level 3 Tribal Authority, Centralization > 50% => CK3 Level 4 Tribal Authority (max)

If an Imperator Lesser Monarchy (Autocratic, Aristocratic, Stratocratic, Theocratic, Plutocratic), then it will map to CK3 Level 2 Crown Authority
If an Imperator Higher Monarchy (Dictatorship, Empire, Imperial Cult), then it will map to CK3 Level 3 Crown Authority

If an Imperator Republic, assuming the Republic -> CK3 Monarchy with Elective Succession exception is taken for the Player Realm, then it will map to CK3 Level 4 Crown Authority (max)

6) Conversion of Succession Laws

If an Imperator Uncolonized/Uncolonizable Territory -> CK3 Confederate Partition
If Imperator Tribe -> CK3 Confederate Partition (Male Preference by default, but can be Equal if the Imperator Embrace Social Equity decision is taken)

If Imperator Republic -> Assuming the CK3 Monarchy with Elective Succession, as described in the conversion of governments : Elective Succession for top title and Seniority for all other titles

If Imperator Monarchy
- If Imperator Agnatic Primogeniture -> CK3 Male-only Primogeniture (all titles in realm) (Equal if Imperator Equal Gender decision taken)
- If Imperator Agnatic-Cognatic Primogeniture -> CK3 Male Preference Primogeniture (all titles in realm) (Equal if Imperator Equal Gender decision taken)
- If Imperator Agnatic Seniority -> CK3 Male-only Seniority (Equal if Imperator Equal Gender decision taken)
- If Imperator Elective Succession -> CK3 Elective Succession with Standard (non-high) Partition
- If Imperator Familial Marriage -> CK3 Equal Primogeniture (but the Religion will also have Unrestricted Marriage Religious Law)

7) Conversion of Local Development

I recommend that at least for starters only 1 metric is used for converting the development level of Imperator Territories into developed CK3 Holdings : Civilization Level, as it greatly depends on the development level (buildings) of the Territory.

But first, for Tribal Holdings :
- If Imperator Migratory Tribe : No buildings besides Level 1 Gathering Hall
- If Imperator Settled Tribe : + Level 1 Palisade
- If Imperator Federated Tribe : + Level 1 War Camp

- For CK3 Castles, Cities and Temples the Imperator Civilization Level is taken in increments of 25% thusly. (The proposal below relies on the fact Holdings start with 3 buildings minimum, with additional building slots if they are Country Capital and Duchy Capital)

Castles :
- Imperator Territory Civilization Level 0%-25% : No other buildings than the base Level 1 Castle Building
- Imperator Territory Civilization Level 25%-50% : + Level 1 Pastoral Lands/Hunting Grounds (terrain dependent)
- Imperator Territory Civilization Level 50%-75% : + Level 1 Fort (Forest/Hill/Walls and Tower/Watchtower) (terrain dependent)
- Imperator Territory Civilization Level 75%-100% : + Military Camps

Cities :
- Imperator Civilization Level 0%-25% : No other buildings than the base Level 1 City Building
- Imperator Civilization Level 25%-50% : + Level 1 Pastoral Lands/Hunting Grounds (terrain dependent)
- Imperator Civilization Level 50%-75% : + Level 1 Trade Port (if coastal)/ Desert Agriculture/Farms and Fields/Forestries/Manor Houses/Quarries/Wetland Farms (terrain dependent)
- Imperator Civilization Level 75%-100% : + Level 1 Guild

Temples :
- Imperator Civilization Level 0%-25% : No other buildings than the base Level 1 Temple Building
- Imperator Civilization Level 25%-50% : + Level 1 Pastoral Lands/Hunting Grounds (terrain dependent)
- Imperator Civilization Level 50%-75% : + Level 1 Trade Port (if coastal)/ Desert Agriculture/Farms and Fields/Forestries/Manor Houses/Quarries/Wetland Farms (terrain dependent)
- Imperator Civilization Level 75%-100% : + Level 1 Monastery

Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions:
Would it be feasible to convert to a 476 start date? Or would that campaign be too long and mess things up? Playing I:R to 476 and CK3 from 476–1453 is more fun and feels more like an appropriate transition point, I think, than going all the way to 867 in I:R.

• 4Like
Reactions:
Regarding Succession Laws, due to the Succession Laws having the "can_keep" clause, it is possible that a specified Imperator is ignored.

For a specific example, converting a Monarchy that has the Familial Marriage succession law might map to "equal_law" (absolute cognatic) + "single_heir_succession" (primogeniture) but because of the "can_keep" clause in vanilla it will be reverted.

The easiest fix is to mod in "can_keep = {always = yes}" for all laws. The "proper" way would be to make sure that the Succession Laws are in agreement with Cultural and Religious tenets (for example, Equal Succession would need the respective religion to have the Equal Gender Doctrine)

Reactions:
Hello, would like to report a probable bug, Khemetism splits in two types from the one in imperator to the base one (kushitism that is fairly boring and contain very little content) and the new one named khemetism. I am suspecting you made the latter for this converter that has the proper title designations and all.
Converstion and savegame can be found attached

Attachments

• conversion and save.7z
    22,4 MB · Views: 0
Hello,
I'm new to this thread so I hope I'm doing this correctly. I have little experience with Ck3 modding and practically no experience with modding Imperator. I've figured out how to change the Ck3 bookmarks to earlier start dates. The issue is changing the bookmark in the converted mod overrides all the changes made by the converter. I was trying to find a config in the converter files in order to change the start date (I'd like to convert around the year 100 A.D.) but i can't seem to find correct config. Alternatively, I could go through and try changing everything in the converted mod to move everything back to 100AD but I believe that will take hours. If anyone could point me in the right direction that'd be incredible. I think it'd be cool if the converter had options that would allow you to convert to different ck3 start dates as creating starting date bookmarks in ck3 is relatively simple.

Best,
Intoum

Reactions:
@IlikeTrains

Suggestions for "pain points" ( https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-release-thread.1415172/page-13#post-27774715 ) past v2.1.0 of the converter :

1) Imperator Territory -> CK3 Holding Conversion

(Note : The Converter should map the Imperator Capital Territory of a Province as the corresponding CK3 "True/De Jure" Capital Holding of the Province)

Imperator Settlement

- If CK3 Holding != CK3 Province Capital =>
-- If Imperator Territory HAS Holy Site => CK3 Temple Holding (AND Religion Holy Site)
-- If Imperator Territory DOES NOT HAVE Holy Site => CK3 Empty Holding (otherwise it makes Tribal Realms overpowered)

- If CK3 Holding == CK3 Province Capital =>
-- If Imperator Territory HAS Holy Site =>
--- If CK3 Realm Government == Theocracy/Holy Order => CK3 Temple Holding
--- If CK3 Realm Government != Theocracy/Holy Order => CK3 Tribal/Castle/City Holding (as appropriate for Govt) + CK3 Temple Holding in any Empty Holding of current Province (also becomes Religion Holy Site) (otherwise, look for any Empty Holdings in any other owned Provinces, if none found, tough luck, fall-through with no action taken)
-- If Imperator Territory DOES NOT HAVE Holy Site =>
--- If CK3 Realm Government == Tribal => CK3 Tribe Holding
--- If CK3 Realm Government != Tribal =>
---- If Imperator Territory HAS Fort =>
------ If CK3 Realm Government == Feudal/Clan => CK3 Castle Holding
------ If CK3 Realm Government == Theocracy/Holy Order => CK3 Temple Holding
------ If CK3 Realm Government == Republic => CK3 City Holding
---- If Imperator Territory DOES NOT HAVE Fort => CK3 Tribe Holding (who doesn't build a Fort in their Imperator Province Capital Territory?!)

Imperator City/Metropolis

- If CK3 Holding != CK3 Province Capital =>
-- If Imperator Territory HAS Holy Site => CK3 Temple Holding (AND Religion Holy Site)
--- If Imperator Territory HAS Fort =>
---- If CK3 Realm Government == Tribal => CK3 Tribal Holding
---- If CK3 Realm Government == Feudal/Clan => CK3 Castle Holding
---- If CK3 Realm Government == Theocracy/Holy Order => CK3 Temple Holding
---- If CK3 Realm Government == Republic => CK3 City Holding
--- If Imperator Territory DOES NOT HAVE Fort =>
---- If CK3 Realm Government == Tribal => CK3 Tribal Holding
---- If CK3 Realm Government != Tribal => CK3 City Holding

- If CK3 Holding == CK3 Province Capital =>
-- If Imperator Territory HAS Holy Site =>
--- If CK3 Realm Government == Theocracy/Holy Order => CK3 Temple Holding
--- If CK3 Realm Government != Theocracy/Holy Order => CK3 Tribal/Castle/City Holding (as appropriate for Govt) + CK3 Temple Holding in any Empty Holding of current Province (also becomes Religion Holy Site) (otherwise, look for any Empty Holdings in any other owned Provinces, if none found, tough luck, fall-through with no action taken)
--- If CK3 Realm Government == Tribal => CK3 Tribe Holding (so as not to screw things up)
--- If CK3 Realm Government != Tribal =>
---- If Imperator Territory HAS Fort =>
------ If CK3 Realm Government == Feudal/Clan => CK3 Castle Holding
------ If CK3 Realm Government == Theocracy/Holy Order => CK3 Temple Holding
------ If CK3 Realm Government == Republic => CK3 City Holding
---- If Imperator Territory DOES NOT HAVE Fort => CK3 City Holding

2) Country Development Conversion

If you are talking solely about CK3 Development with no conversion of buildings, then you can do a 1-to-1 mapping of the Civilization Level. So Imperator Territory Civilization Level X = CK3 Holding Development Level X

3) Governor to Vassal Mapping

Governors = Super-dukes, I guess.

===

Also, completely unsolicited request. If an Imperator Monarchy State has the Familial Marriage Law, the corresponding CK3 Religion should have the Unrestricted Marriage Doctrine.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
Hello, would like to report a probable bug, Khemetism splits in two types from the one in imperator to the base one (kushitism that is fairly boring and contain very little content) and the new one named khemetism. I am suspecting you made the latter for this converter that has the proper title designations and all.
Converstion and savegame can be found attached
This is intended AFAIK, Kushitism is for south of Egypt and Khemetism is for the rest. Is that bad?
Hello,
I'm new to this thread so I hope I'm doing this correctly. I have little experience with Ck3 modding and practically no experience with modding Imperator. I've figured out how to change the Ck3 bookmarks to earlier start dates. The issue is changing the bookmark in the converted mod overrides all the changes made by the converter. I was trying to find a config in the converter files in order to change the start date (I'd like to convert around the year 100 A.D.) but i can't seem to find correct config. Alternatively, I could go through and try changing everything in the converted mod to move everything back to 100AD but I believe that will take hours. If anyone could point me in the right direction that'd be incredible. I think it'd be cool if the converter had options that would allow you to convert to different ck3 start dates as creating starting date bookmarks in ck3 is relatively simple.

Best,
Intoum
There is no config file for that yet, and some things are just set to 867 AD in converter code. I will make it configurable, can't say when.

I will touch on a number of potentially interconnected items.
I will try to group them in a way that makes sense in terms of the development of the converter as well.
Feel free to make use of or discard any ideas presented herein.

Without further ado, here is my take :

1) Conversion of territorial organization units :

(Imperator) -> (CK3)
Territory -> Holding
<none> -> County (Holdings grouped as per CK3)
Province -> Duchy (De jure as per Imperator setup)
Region -> Kingdom (De jure as per imperator setup)
<none> -> Empires (Maybe no de-jure empires, only Titlular ones? Either that or just make some judgement calls. For example Moesia + Dacia + Pannonia = Carpathia or Gallaecia + Tarraconensis + Contestania + Baetica + Lusitania = Hispania, etc)

2) Conversion of Imperator Territory -> CK Holding types

(Imperator) -> (CK3)
<Any Holding Type> Has Holy Site -> Temple Holding
Settlement -> Empty Holding (Exception : County Capital Holding, then it converts into a Tribal Holding)
City -> City Holding
Metropolis -> City Holding
City with Fort -> Castle Holding
Metropolis with Fort -> Castle Holding

3) Conversion of Religion Holy Sites

Each Imperator Holy Site maps to a CK3 Holy Site. Effects of the Holy Sites is quite honestly a large (and potentially very rewarding) topic to delve into.

4) Conversion of Governments

Imperator Uncolonized/Uncolonizable Territory -> CK3 Tribe
Imperator Tribe -> CK3 Tribe
Imperator Monarchy -> CK3 Monarchy
Imperator Republic -> CK3 Republic (Maybe add an exception to convert any player republics to CK3 Monarchies with Elective Succession for the top title and Seniority for the rest?)

5) Conversion of Authority Laws

If an Imperator Uncolonized/Uncolonizable Territory -> CK3 Level 1 Tribal Authority (lowest)
If an Imperator Migratory Tribe, then if Centralization is below 50%, it maps to CK3 Level 1 Tribal Authority (lowest). If Centralization is above 50% it maps to CK3 Level 2 Tribal Authority.
If an Imperator Settled Tribe, Centralization < 50% => CK3 Level 2 Tribal Authority, Centralization > 50% => CK3 Level 3 Tribal Authority
If an Imperator Federated Tribe, Centralization < 50% => CK3 Level 3 Tribal Authority, Centralization > 50% => CK3 Level 4 Tribal Authority (max)

If an Imperator Lesser Monarchy (Autocratic, Aristocratic, Stratocratic, Theocratic, Plutocratic), then it will map to CK3 Level 2 Crown Authority
If an Imperator Higher Monarchy (Dictatorship, Empire, Imperial Cult), then it will map to CK3 Level 3 Crown Authority

If an Imperator Republic, assuming the Republic -> CK3 Monarchy with Elective Succession exception is taken for the Player Realm, then it will map to CK3 Level 4 Crown Authority (max)

6) Conversion of Succession Laws

If an Imperator Uncolonized/Uncolonizable Territory -> CK3 Confederate Partition
If Imperator Tribe -> CK3 Confederate Partition (Male Preference by default, but can be Equal if the Imperator Embrace Social Equity decision is taken)

If Imperator Republic -> Assuming the CK3 Monarchy with Elective Succession, as described in the conversion of governments : Elective Succession for top title and Seniority for all other titles

If Imperator Monarchy
- If Imperator Agnatic Primogeniture -> CK3 Male-only Primogeniture (all titles in realm) (Equal if Imperator Equal Gender decision taken)
- If Imperator Agnatic-Cognatic Primogeniture -> CK3 Male Preference Primogeniture (all titles in realm) (Equal if Imperator Equal Gender decision taken)
- If Imperator Agnatic Seniority -> CK3 Male-only Seniority (Equal if Imperator Equal Gender decision taken)
- If Imperator Elective Succession -> CK3 Elective Succession with Standard (non-high) Partition
- If Imperator Familial Marriage -> CK3 Equal Primogeniture (but the Religion will also have Unrestricted Marriage Religious Law)

7) Conversion of Local Development

I recommend that at least for starters only 1 metric is used for converting the development level of Imperator Territories into developed CK3 Holdings : Civilization Level, as it greatly depends on the development level (buildings) of the Territory.

But first, for Tribal Holdings :
- If Imperator Migratory Tribe : No buildings besides Level 1 Gathering Hall
- If Imperator Settled Tribe : + Level 1 Palisade
- If Imperator Federated Tribe : + Level 1 War Camp

- For CK3 Castles, Cities and Temples the Imperator Civilization Level is taken in increments of 25% thusly. (The proposal below relies on the fact Holdings start with 3 buildings minimum, with additional building slots if they are Country Capital and Duchy Capital)

Castles :
- Imperator Territory Civilization Level 0%-25% : No other buildings than the base Level 1 Castle Building
- Imperator Territory Civilization Level 25%-50% : + Level 1 Pastoral Lands/Hunting Grounds (terrain dependent)
- Imperator Territory Civilization Level 50%-75% : + Level 1 Fort (Forest/Hill/Walls and Tower/Watchtower) (terrain dependent)
- Imperator Territory Civilization Level 75%-100% : + Military Camps

Cities :
- Imperator Civilization Level 0%-25% : No other buildings than the base Level 1 City Building
- Imperator Civilization Level 75%-100% : + Level 1 Guild

Temples :
- Imperator Civilization Level 0%-25% : No other buildings than the base Level 1 Temple Building
- Imperator Civilization Level 75%-100% : + Level 1 Monastery
Thanks for the useful reference. One thing that I'm pretty sure I can't do is convert areas to duchies without completely breaking CK3 region definitions.
Would it be feasible to convert to a 476 start date? Or would that campaign be too long and mess things up? Playing I:R to 476 and CK3 from 476–1453 is more fun and feels more like an appropriate transition point, I think, than going all the way to 867 in I:R.
Yes, but WtWSMS for CK3 is not released yet.
Also, completely unsolicited request. If an Imperator Monarchy State has the Familial Marriage Law, the corresponding CK3 Religion should have the Unrestricted Marriage Doctrine.
I'm not sure if the religions' doctrines should depend on individual countries. With historical proof we could add the doctrine statically to some of the religions added by ImperatorToCK3.

• 2Like
Reactions:
@IlikeTrains
Posting here my 2 cents regarding the issue with Governors being split up as Independent Kings reported here : https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/foru...-release-thread.1415172/page-15#post-27807215

So in my opinion, the rank of governors should always be 1 step below the rank of the realm they are part of.

===

Let's discuss a bit about Title Mapping and Conversion.

Each Imperator Faction should determine the CK III De Jure territory it covers and thus determine its "true" CK III Title Tier.

Specifically :
- By default all Imperator Factions are assumed to be CK III Country-Tier Realms.
- If an Imperator Faction controls half+1 of the de-jure provinces of a duchy, that duchy title is created and assigned to the Realm Liege. The CK III Realm is now Duchy Tier.
- As above for controlling half+1 of all de-jure duchies of a kingdom (control duchy = control every single province of a duchy). CK III Realm is now Kingdom Tier.
- As above for controlling half+1 kingdoms of an empire (again control = own every single associated province of a de jure kingdom). CK III Realm is now Empire Tier.

In addition to the above, each CK III Realm also gets, assigned as Primary Title and as same rank as its de-jure top rank, a Titular Title with the name, coat of arms that matches its Imperator incarnation.

So let's say a Roman Empire that has historical-ish 100 AD borders. It would get many Duchies, Kingdoms and even Empires. But these are all CK III titles (for example, "Empire of Italia") and don't exactly jive with "Roman Empire".

Thus, in addition to all CK III titles it controls, the Imperator Roman Empire also receives its own Titular Empire-rank Title : "Roman Empire" that is assigned as Primary Title to the Realm Liege.

===

How does the above tie to Governors?

Simple.

Governors are always 1 rank below top-level rank.

So if the CK III Realm is a Country Tier Realm = No governors ever.
CK III Duchy Tier Realm = Count-level Governors.
CK III Kingdom Tier Realm = Duke-level Governors.
CK III Empire Tier Realm = Kingdom-level Governors.

Basically, I'm too lazy/stupid to fix this manually, so here...
These are, pre-conversion save, followed by converted save. Several tags didn't have proper names, and some minor baltic city-states were lumped together.
(PS: please add an option to set all religions as reformed from start. Pagan reformation is a stupid mechanic. Also, in my last converted game, catholicism randomly appeared in scandinavia in ~600 AD, despite christianity being nonexistant up until this point.)
Edit: I have no idea why the savegame is 224mb...
Edit II: Here's the log file
Edit III: It appears I've posted this in the wrong thread, sorry about that.

Attachments

• Tuscia Invicta.rome
    223,7 MB · Views: 0
  • Tuscia_Invicta.zip
    14,1 MB · Views: 0
  • log.txt
    105,8 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
My file can't seem to convert in the new converter, and seems to just break all holdings into independent counties without any actual continuation in the old converters. I can't seem to post it to the forum either due to the file for some unknown reason having a huge file size, though if there's any other way for you to look at it, I'd be more than willing to send it to you to figure out.

My file can't seem to convert in the new converter, and seems to just break all holdings into independent counties without any actual continuation in the old converters. I can't seem to post it to the forum either due to the file for some unknown reason having a huge file size, though if there's any other way for you to look at it, I'd be more than willing to send it to you to figure out.
Can recommend mega.nz, I use it to share large files.

Reactions: