• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

AttiliotheHun

Private
37 Badges
Apr 10, 2019
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: By Blood Alone
  • Victoria 3 Sign Up
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Europa Universalis IV
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Battle for Bosporus
  • Crusader Kings II: Reapers Due
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Crusader Kings II: Monks and Mystics
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Crusader Kings II: Jade Dragon
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings II: Holy Fury
  • Imperator: Rome Deluxe Edition
  • Imperator: Rome
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Hearts of Iron IV: La Resistance
  • Imperator: Rome - Magna Graecia
  • Crusader Kings III
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Conclave
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Europa Universalis IV: El Dorado
  • Victoria 2
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Sengoku
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
Hello I am fairly new to this so please bear with me.

Me and a few friends have started a mega campaign and here is where I will document and post our journeys that we will have in the upcoming year. We play every satruday starting at 1pm (JST) so if anyone else is interested in joining feel free to message me.

The Players and their Starting Nations

Attilio the Hun- Rome

Mekanikstick- Egypt

Kego- Trinovantia

Evare- Semnonia (Joined session 2)

The Beginning (
Week 1) 304 BC - 274 BC

The beginning years were quiet and not much settled in on the 3 nations of Rome, Egypt and Trinovantia.

Egypt went through a golden era of the first 30 years of their rule. They started implimenting decrees to make the ruler divine and sent from the gods. Through this they saw many economic and land gains. Going east into Cyrenacia. The eventual fall of the Antigonids too also gave Egypt the opportunity to take some of their territory from them. Right before the first session ended Egypt went through a small cival war in the old Antigonoid territory. It was small and quickly delt with that the history books don't even consider it meaningful. Egypt went through 30 years of growth and prosperity and now we will see if they can keep it up.

Rome has gone through a similar situation as the Egyptians did. Rome has done their typical expansion into Magna Gracia. They also delt with the Eturia as well. Not completely wiping them out the Romans continue to slowly expand. However they are experiencing some heavy tyranny and corruption in the Republic. It has brought their expansion to a hault as they deal with the stabilty issues. So much so we see a Northern vs Southern Civil War break out. After the Northerners take back the rest of the Roman Republic it is time to consider how to move forward with their conquest of Itialia. They seem shaken and might give the tribal nations and the looming threat of Carthage a chance to strike.

Our final tale of the 30 years ends in Trinovantia. A small tribe in Britannia that seeks to bring greatness to the Isles. Quickly going through centralization and becoming an Autocratic Monarch Trinovantia started to quickly expand and gather many lands in the south eastern isles. They now however has gone through a stalemate. Many of the surrounding tribes have made a defensive league to keep the quickly expanding new monarch to stand down for a while. This however did not settle well with some of the high up families. This quickly led to a civil war that was however quickly disposed of. With their country in what seems like a ever lasting stalemate who's to say more uprisings wont soon show up.

Rise and Falls (Week 2) 274 BCE - July 4th 230 BCE

Egypt after their 30 years of prosperity had it continue to flourish for a while. Integrating some of their vassals like Judea as well as fully annexing the country of Cyrenacia. They also fully established the divine rights of their new Pharroh Cleopatra the 1st. Egypt was going through a new rebirth in their country becoming one of the most dominate countries in trade and in power. However they came to bite off a little bit more than they could chew. They decided to declare war on the Selukids. This went from good to bad to worse. Egypt was being invaded navally in the south from Kush as well. Egypt was fallening. As quickly as they could they signed a peace treaty conceding many of their lands. Egypt will now look to rebuild but they have a ways to go to reclaim their former glory.

unknown.png

Rome after their Civil War decided it was time to get the Republic in order. After a few years of stabalizing it was time to start integrating their vassals. One after another they decided to fully be become apart of the Roman Republic. Roman ambitions were finally coming into view. Rome has now taken all of Magna Gracia and now started going into Sicily. However for now they still would like to avoid Carthage so they start to expand north and almost completely wipe out the Eutruscans leaving them only on the island of Corsica. Rome has almost finished off the Guals now. They expect their next target to be tough. They are starting to make their plans to head into Africa, and to face Carthage.
unknown.png

Trinovantia had a quiet few years then they tried to invade Parisia. This however backfired and they lost so much territory. They pleaded with a far off power known as the Romans to help take their land back. They agreed for a price in gold. They accepted and Rome quickly helped gained all their land back. The country goes back into a time of peace as more nations have decieded to form defensive leagues as they know Trinovantia has a strong ally who can back them up.
unknown.png

Our last and new nation probably wont stick around too long. The nomatic tribe of Semnonia went through a civil war and decided to start migrating south. Outside of that they dont have too much to tell. This nation is very decentralized and who konws the fate that will come of them.
unknown.png

Thank you guys for taking your time to check in on our mega campaign. We are open for people to join at anytime just contact me. We look forward to this journey we have started and excited to see where it ends up.

Interesting. Something which always put me off from starting mega campaign in Imperator was the fact I had to play it until 867, at which point I would already conquer the map.

Very interesting indeed.

I will watch this with great interest.

• 1Like
Reactions: