Imperator: Rome - Known Issues and FAQ [UPDATE]

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hours have passed and you guys haven't even acknowledged the stuttering problem. I have also heard that a "Steam diccusions" thread about the stuttering issue was taken down. The game is unplayable. I just dropped a negative review. Might consider refund.

upload_2019-4-25_14-40-39.png

Im not sure if this is issue of my computer or if it is a bug

Hours have passed and you guys haven't even acknowledged the stuttering problem. I have also heard that a "Steam diccusions" thread about the stuttering issue was taken down. The game is unplayable. I just dropped a negative review. Might consider refund.
the stuttering makes it impossible to actually play and enjoy. This needs to be hotfixed

My game is basically unplayable.
I mean, everything works fine on pause but when i unpause i cant even move the camera without major stutterring.
It takes about a second or two to see the tooltip when i hover over an icon while unpause (in any speed.)
I got a great PC i can play all other games fine. (including other paradox titles)
I even updated my graphic driver but it didnt change a thing.

the stuttering makes it impossible to actually play and enjoy. This needs to be hotfixed

I've yet to see any Paradox employee comment on the stuttering issue. Seems they are replying to others though for some reason. Makes so sense that they reply to someone about a text bug and not to multiple people with a game breaking issue.

I am having a bug where I cannot zoom. This makes the game unplayable as I'm perpetually zoomed out. When I zoom in the dynamic map changes from the political to the geographic mode but the camera doesn't move. How can I play this game when I can't even see my provinces? Very disappointed.

My game is basically unplayable.
I mean, everything works fine on pause but when i unpause i cant even move the camera without major stutterring.
It takes about a second or two to see the tooltip when i hover over an icon while unpause (in any speed.)
I got a great PC i can play all other games fine. (including other paradox titles)
I even updated my graphic driver but it didnt change a thing.
this is the only thing stopping me from playing this game the entire evening. I might as well just go play eu4 and wait until it gets hotfixed (hopefully)

The stuttering went from annoying to making the game unplayable after I reloaded a save (several-minute freezes every few in-game days). The lack of acknowledgement on the part of Paradox is somewhat insulting. If the game is irrevocably broken or somesuch, acknowledge it.

I can't launch my game on steam, i can only access to the interface were you manage your DLC and mods. I'm on ubuntu 18.10 with a Intel® Core™ i7-2620M CPU @ 2.70GHz × 4 , 8GB ram, and a AMD® Turks. I post that here because i can't acess to the bug report service.

Status
Not open for further replies.