Imperator: Rome - Heirs of Alexander and 2.0 Marius Announcement

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
Great job people! Also thanks for not making us pay 20 euros for the dlc, given how big of an update this is. I'm certainly going to buy it

• 1Like
Reactions:
Can we have more forum avatars, please?
I don't know if there is a SPQR flag on this forum and this game gives an opportunity for that.

• 1Like
Reactions:
Ouch, right in the time of me preparing for my exams and writing my paper. Still, very exited to play it after I'm done with that.

• 7Like
Reactions:
We all right now

asdasd.png

• 6Haha
  • 1Like
Reactions:
This content pack will be accompanied by a major free update. The 2.0 ‘Marius’ update to Imperator: Rome is a significant reworking of the military system in the game, adding new features that transform war and army management:

Levies: Draft levies from your provinces to fight your wars. Their size and composition is based on the cultures and population types in the province.
Legions: Advance your military technology to create standing, professional military forces to guard your empire. But beware of their cost and tendency to follow disloyal generals.
Military Histories: Legions and Mercenary units have histories that will list their accomplishments over time, earning honors or penalties based on their legacies.
Im a but confised. here you state legion honours are in the free update, however in this DD you say they are part of the HoA dlc https://forum.paradoxplaza.com/forum/threads/imperator-dev-diary-heirs-of-alexander.1444015/

So which is it?

• 5Like
Reactions:
This is when we relate profoundly to that one sc episode where Eric Cartman freezes himself to pass the time leading up to an anticipated console release.

Attachments

• 11352731-EFB6-40CB-9EA0-6D9A223C94F3.gif
    11352731-EFB6-40CB-9EA0-6D9A223C94F3.gif
    363,4 KB · Views: 0
  • 5Like
Reactions:
I'm surprised the price isn't 20 given how large a rework this is.

10 euros for 5 mission trees and great wonders builder is quite expensive. I'm VERY reluctant to pay it, and I'll only be paying it to support them for their amazing work with 2.0. But I wouldn't pay 10 euros if it hadn't come with a massive rework, sorry. Just saying for future reference.

• 2Like
Reactions:
Sweet! 10 dollars, that's very cheap. I hope you all buy it! If anything to give ur support.
I've already said it before, but I find that a problem, as I don't support the DLC policy. I do want to pay them, but not for content that I won't use, the way it's now set up basically is like me telling them I want to pay for mission trees and music, while I actually want to pay for things like the UI overhaul and levy system, and would wish all their time went into things like that, not mission trees.

I will probably buy it at some point on sale anyway, for the music and wonders, but I simply can't buy something full price for the sake of supporting it when I don't want the product.

• 10Like
Reactions:
Really like the announcement, I didn't thought it would be that soon (more end of febuary or beginning of march).

Hoping it will be almost free from bugs and with a good game balance - my only two concerns, because otherwise it's phenomenal, how much improvements and content we get for free. I'm buying the DLC - I like Diadochi, I like the DLC, but you also definitely deserve the support for this 180 degree turn of the game!! Keep up the good work!

Just sad, we didn't get a UI rework #3 DD, but in about two weeks, I can write my own DDs about it :D

• 3Like
Reactions: