Imperator: Rome Developer Diary - 9th of November 2020

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
This seems like a fantastic and very much realistic change! I never liked the EU4/Imperator slider of army pay - it never really made much sense, unless you try to justify that as an abstraction.

Very excited about this feature!

Can I ask if you plan to get rid of manpower? I couldnt see a mention of it. Now it seems redundant and a bit "gamey" when you recruit direct from your pops and lose pops through military losses. Pops essentially become your manpower directly...

• 1Like
Reactions:
This update makes me think of victoria seriees. My favorite paradox games. I will come back from ck3 to buy the updates/ dlc from when i last played this for this update!

I wonder with this sort of system, means you guys have found a way that would make an updated victoria 3!

• 1Like
Reactions:
Every change I've read about for this update has been, not exaggerating, amazing, but this in particular is the cherry on top. Simply amazing, can't wait to play after the update.

• 1Like
Reactions: