Associate Product Marketing Manager
- May 14, 2018
Our development team has been working hard and went the extra mile for the Livy Update and the Free Punic Wars Content Pack. We humbly present you a release date for them: December 3! Make sure to try the game and see all the changes for yourselves in December, citizens!
Livy Update Changes:
- Character Experience System: The more characters are asked to do, the better they become. Cultivate young talent as they climb the ranks, with new events for experienced statesmen.
- Family System Reworked: Fewer families to track, but great families are more important. Watch their fortunes rise and fall as they accumulate prestige.
- Procedurally Generated Missions: New mission system produces contextual goals and rewards that reflect your current situation.
- Improved Map: Greater detail for some map locations including Sicily, the British Isles, parts of Greece and the Baltic region.
- Map Mode Manager: New map mode manager lets you customize the manager menu so it emphasizes maps you rely on.
- Inferno Graphics: The drama of war is now illustrated on map, as cities burn while under attack.
- And much more: The Livy add-on will include other changes that will be announced in coming weeks.
- Roman Mission Pack: Ten unique mission trees for the star of Imperator: Rome to guide your conquest of Italy and neighboring regions.
- Carthaginian Mission Pack: Ten unique mission trees for the children of Tyre to help you plan your mercantile and military dominance of Africa, Spain and the rest of the west.
- Numidian Unit Model: New army model for the Numidians, North Africans often hired as mercenaries by larger powers.
- Carthaginian Ship Model: A unique ship design for Carthaginian navies.
- New Music: Three additional music tracks to soothe your conquering soul."