Imperator Development Diary 31st of December 2018

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
I just have one question that I got from today's stream and that I didnt think of when this DD was released. @Johan if governors are regional and policies are provincial, does that mean governors do not select their own policies at least in the provinces of their region?

I just have one question that I got from today's stream and that I didnt think of when this DD was released. @Johan if governors are regional and policies are provincial, does that mean governors do not select their own policies at least in the provinces of their region?

They select them for all provinces in their region.

Very impresive work. Specialy i like a lot of changes u guys have intruduced. Makes realistic and fair balance changes good job. Really glad to read these. Cant wait to see final result keep it up.

Attrition for Units
...So marching 20,000 men with War-Elephants through a low supply area meant they lost the same manpower as 20,000 Light Infantry.
This have now been changed, so that Light Infantry costs 50% of a normal unit supply, Heavy Infantry & Heavy Cavalry cost about 50% more supply, while War-Elephants costs 500% of normal supply.
The impact of this is that 10,000 Light Infantry will require a Supply Limit of 5 to not take attrition in a non-desert province, while 10,000 War Elephants require a Supply Limit of 50 to not take attrition, and 10,000 Heavy Infantry would require a Supply Limit of 15.
This means that different terrain and areas have needs of different types of armies for efficient warfare....

So, you still will calculate a total attrition for the army and you'll apply it indiscriminately on all the units of the army, is this correct?