Imperator - Development Diary - 29th of October 2018 - Italy 450 AUC

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
As far as I can see, the map still does not show the Fucino Lake.
It was a major lake in roman times (140 Km^2), theater of battles as well. I told Johan Anderson and the (I think) Design Leader about this during the PDXCON 2018, after seeing the first map screenshots.
Please consider to add this, since it will be a feature that history lovers will appreciate a lot, confirming Paradox care in history accuracy.

I'm at disposal for further explanations.

Thank you Paradox!

As far as I can see, the map still does not show the Fucino Lake.
It was a major lake in roman times (140 Km^2), theater of battles as well. I told Johan Anderson and the (I think) Design Leader about this during the PDXCON 2018, after seeing the first map screenshots.
Please consider to add this, since it will be a feature that history lovers will appreciate a lot, confirming Paradox care in history accuracy.

I'm at disposal for further explanations.

Thank you Paradox!

We know about it and hope to include it eventually :)

Picentia was a city in Campania of transplanted Piceni (I live a few kilometers from the ruins, and my area is called Picentine Mountains), I would rename the state on the Adriatic as Picenia or Picenum.
Also the province of Salerna (which by the way also contains the city of, you guessed it, Picentia) should be called Irna. Salernum is a name given by the Romans when they settled with veterans the area of Irna.

Rest's lovely.

I notice Patavium is in the Lingones state and not the Veneti state. It was a Veneti city, and very close to the start date, in 303 or 302 BC, Livy wrote the Spartan Prince Cleomynos attempted to sack Patavium but was beaten by the Veneti in a naval battle and that the Veneti of Patavium repulsed later invasions of Gauls and Etruscans.

Last edited:
I hope u guys will later on include more north like scandinavia and baltics. Since just bc they were not civilized and romans never interacted with them doesnt mean they didnt exists. I really wish so.

How about a new achievement:

The Boiis Are Back In Town! - Play as the Boii and sack Rome again.

How about a new achievement:

The Boiis Are Back In Town! - Play as the Boii and sack Rome again.
Screenshot_43.png

Ooops.