Imperator - Development Diary #1 - 28th of May 2018

• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
"...while increasing the depth and complexity enormously."
oh-yes.jpg

Looks amazing! We have confidence you guys will give it your best, and make IR a superb game :)

Damn I'm so hyped. i'm playing EU4 since many years, but became a bit bored of it, even with new patches. And I never dared to try another PDS game because my wallet wouldn't have loved being forced to buy 5 years worth of DLCs to enjoy the games at their fullest. And as Caesar III, AoE and RTW made me love roman era games, while none of recent releases satisfied me, I have high hopes for this game :)

I love the little legionary on the bottom!
There will be any "empty space" (eventually in the eastern Europe region), or all the map will have a state/tribe who owns a territory ?
That would be awesome but I'm not sure how feasible it will be for the steppes and Eastern Europe

The naming conventions used on the map are pretty inconsistent. Like there's collective names (Arverni, Ruteni, etc.) and geographical ones (Celticia, Vasconia, etc.).

It should be either Celtici, Vascones or Arvernia, Rutenia...

Sorry for being negative already :D

All my charismatic populists and troublesome generals will be happy to hear about the changes in envoys.

Also, there's a tribe in northwest Hispania called Gravia which I believe should read Grovia. The Grovii were a tribe there. The Gravii or Gravia do not seem to have existed.

Looks nice.
How will Central Europe look like? Similar to EU:Rome map of that region with provinces of vanilla being turned into nation tribes or would we get something more complex?
Or are Roman sources scarced for you a bit?

Glad to see the Lusitanians having their place! I do ask, what’s the process of adding in provinces for cultures in regions we know little about? Like in Sweden— do we really know much regarding Ancient Scandinavia with regards to the tribes there? I’d love to know!