• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.
tibet_teaser_png.png

v1.5 (Tibet Update) features:
- Various temple holdings graphics for bodpagfx

Downloads:
- If you play Vanilla, without any portrait mod, then download this!
- If you play Vanilla with Better Looking Garbs, then download this!
- If you play HIP with SWMH and Better Looking Garbs, then download this!
- If you play HIP with SWMH and CPR+, then download this!

With v1.5, every culture group, which start on the map, get his own unique buildings! Enjoy it! :cool::cool:

• 11Like
  • 1Love
Reactions:
With v1.5, every culture group, which start on the map, get his own unique buildings! Enjoy it!
Nope.
chinesegfx still lacks temples.
On Vanilla Map "han" has provinces in bookmarks 769, 867 and 936.
less known:
Cao'an - Manichean
Jinjiang_Cao%27an_20120229-03_%28cropped%29.jpg
Great Mosque of Xi'an:
Chinese-style_minaret_of_the_Great_Mosque.jpg
controvelsial:
Da Qin Pagoda - Nestorian
Da_Qin_Pagoda.jpg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions:
When playing with this mod, it seems that reforming religious gives them all the generic pagan map icons for ruler capitals, e.g. the attached, where Reformed African Pagans have a generic pagangfx map icon, whereas the old unreformed African Pagans use africangfx.

Attachments

• african pagan map gfx.jpg
    african pagan map gfx.jpg
    248,8 KB · Views: 0
When playing with this mod, it seems that reforming religious gives them all the generic pagan map icons for ruler capitals, e.g. the attached, where Reformed African Pagans have a generic pagangfx map icon, whereas the old unreformed African Pagans use africangfx.

A yes since new religiongfx don't define their frames.
pagangfx - no they use norsegfx - that's default for pagan_group.

Here is fix for ANY version - unpack and copy single file to IRH/interface.
NOTE that this fix won't work with mods like "Frames for All" that change frames.

But wait a moment, wouldn't this also break councilor gfx?
P.S.
I did check and councilor models seem to be bounded to religion/religion_group not religiongfx so they should not be broken.
P.S.2 - I added compatch for FfA - you need only one fix.

Attachments

• mapitems_patch.zip
    743 bytes · Views: 0
  • mapitems_fixFfA.zip
    776 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hello!
I love this mod! But since Tibet patch, Orthodox map icons frames look somehow... weird... papal state too!
Can I fix it somehow so they look like the catholic ones?

Hello!
I love this mod! But since Tibet patch, Orthodox map icons frames look somehow... weird... papal state too!
Can I fix it somehow so they look like the catholic ones?

Hmm ... which version do you use? Can you send me some picture, please?

.rar needs to be unzipped. Use either 7zip or winzip to do so, both are free programs. If you still having that problem try downloading the file again.
̶I̶'̶m̶ ̶a̶l̶r̶e̶a̶d̶y̶ ̶u̶s̶i̶n̶g̶ ̶w̶i̶n̶r̶a̶r̶,̶ ̶s̶h̶o̶u̶l̶d̶n̶'̶t̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶t̶ ̶s̶u̶f̶f̶i̶c̶e̶?̶

EDIT: Okay, nevermind, I installed winzip and it did the work. I still don't understand why winrar couldn't handle this, but nevertheless thanks for your help. :)

Last edited:
Great mod. Such a seemingly simple change to the building art makes a huge difference and really improves any play through.

I have been using the full HIP SWMH/CPR com-patch version of this and noticed a few issues with it changing the CPR culture portraits of Punjabi, Tagelmust and Caucasian Avar characters. Just posted the Tagelmust examples.

HIP SWMH/CPR left - IRH_CPR right
ck2_10.png
ck2_7.png

EDIT: It appears to affect all cultures which appear in the HIP z_CPR_cultures but are not included in IRH_CPR z_CPR_cultures. For example the whole Indo Aryan culture group appears to default to vanilla graphics.

IRH_CPR left - HIP SWMH/CPR right
ck2_16.png
ck2_14.png

Last edited:
Reactions:
Is there a version for HIP+CPR without SWMH as well?

EDIT: It appears to affect all cultures which appear in the HIP z_CPR_cultures but are not included in IRH_CPR z_CPR_cultures. For example the whole Indo Aryan culture group appears to default to vanilla graphics.

I've uploaded a fixed z_CPR_cultures based on the latest HIP SWMH (Frosty3) for the full HIP SWMH / CPR compatch.

Attachments

• z_CPR_cultures.txt
    14,1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Hey, great mod! love it! especially the more vanilla-esque style, as opposed to CCR, but would it be possible for you to give pointers on how to tweak the mod to restore the "normal" persian castle sprite, as well as swapping the andalucian and siculo-arabic sprite for the ones you used for the spanish/italians

Hello, I am having a problem with this mod for some reason, it simply does not work, it does not change anything in the game for some reason. I was thinking maybe it has some compatibility problems with all the HIP submods I am using, but it doesn't work even with HIP alone. I tried both versions for HIP, even though mine is the one with CPR and without BLG (The last Frosty version). Results are the same. I don't know, maybe it should be installed in a different folder or something? Like into the modules folder of HIP? Has anyone else ever encountered this problem?

Hello, I am having a problem with this mod for some reason, it simply does not work, it does not change anything in the game for some reason. I was thinking maybe it has some compatibility problems with all the HIP submods I am using, but it doesn't work even with HIP alone. I tried both versions for HIP, even though mine is the one with CPR and without BLG (The last Frosty version). Results are the same. I don't know, maybe it should be installed in a different folder or something? Like into the modules folder of HIP? Has anyone else ever encountered this problem?

Assuming you have it activated in the launcher and use SWMH, i'd first suggest to check, if the IRH folder has a second folder with the same
name inside it, which then contains the modded files. That can get created when unpacking a zip/rar file and prevents reading of the files.
In that case simply move the folder out of the higher one.

Assuming you have it activated in the launcher and use SWMH, i'd first suggest to check, if the IRH folder has a second folder with the same
name inside it, which then contains the modded files. That can get created when unpacking a zip/rar file and prevents reading of the files.
In that case simply move the folder out of the higher one.

Thank you, kind sir, that was exactly the case. Now it is working properly.