• We have updated our Community Code of Conduct. Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive’s User Agreement.

mrfinns

Sergeant
55 Badges
Dec 23, 2010
  • Semper Fi
  • Gettysburg
  • Hearts of Iron III
  • Hearts of Iron III: Their Finest Hour
  • Heir to the Throne
  • Magicka
  • March of the Eagles
  • Victoria: Revolutions
  • Rome Gold
  • Crusader Kings II
  • Sengoku
  • Sword of the Stars
  • Supreme Ruler 2020
  • Supreme Ruler: Cold War
  • Victoria 2: A House Divided
  • Victoria 2: Heart of Darkness
  • Rome: Vae Victis
  • For the Motherland
  • Arsenal of Democracy
  • Crusader Kings II: Charlemagne
  • Crusader Kings II: Legacy of Rome
  • Crusader Kings II: The Old Gods
  • Crusader Kings II: Rajas of India
  • Crusader Kings II: The Republic
  • Crusader Kings II: Sons of Abraham
  • Crusader Kings II: Sunset Invasion
  • Crusader Kings II: Sword of Islam
  • Darkest Hour
  • Europa Universalis III
  • Europa Universalis III: Chronicles
  • Europa Universalis III Complete
  • Divine Wind
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Death or Dishonor
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Expansion Pass
  • Crusader Kings Complete
  • Hearts of Iron IV: No Step Back
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Together for Victory
  • Hearts of Iron IV: Cadet
  • Hearts of Iron IV Sign-up
  • Stellaris
  • Crusader Kings II: Horse Lords
  • Crusader Kings II: Way of Life
  • Mount & Blade: With Fire and Sword
  • Mount & Blade: Warband
  • Pride of Nations
  • 500k Club
  • War of the Roses
  • Victoria 2
is it just me or r there alot on incorrect images primarily for tanks, brigades, and cav also the subunit images the ones next to each unit before u click it. like example as france(also as us and the poles) my cavs image is aircav and as germany the pz1 div was a A7V and pz2 was a NbkVz and these are just a small hand full. also germany's sub inf image for 35 was 47.

You need to use the CORE graphics packs. The vanilla images make no sense when used with the CORE model line-up, as we have completely revamped and amended the way the models work.

Tim

You need to use the CORE graphics packs. The vanilla images make no sense when used with the CORE model line-up, as we have completely revamped and amended the way the models work.

Tim

do i download somewhere else? and if so where cause i like the mod but these incorrect imaes ruin it

You can download that pack from last beta thread but you still won't get all the pics. Currently we are all waiting for mod dev Hagar to finish meddling with the new pack and post it. He said it will take a couple of days so if he was a diligent boy the pack should be out today or tomorrow ;)

Well the forums refused me to post links to them this morning... They are already uploaded, and ready to share. But I don't have a lot of time to mend things, till this weekend. But Tegetthoff should have the links in his in-box. And the new packs include the missing tech team images regarding the latest revision. :)